Tennis

Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city

1. 3.0 lounge split

by , 09-09-2011 at 05:41 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    So far, so good with the stats - we are 70% grown since March, hitting 200 unique visitors a day and 7 matches per day played in August in Moscow lounge. This also increases Google money flow, to be enthsuastic about this project. We have a troubled country in a period of oil-sucking stability that's about to crash as soon as oil prices drop; and as a troubled country, it has a rudimentary democracy with higher corruption and crime. -- No wonder then, a bad tendency in the club to chastize tennis ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. looking for traces of tennis in Istanbul

by , 07-29-2011 at 06:01 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    No, seriously, I was not, although had a raquet and balls. This is a city for soccer and basketball. You may find the playgrounds everywhere for those two - but I had seen no tennis courts. There is one near the Stamboul University main building seen clearly from the satellite. Meanwhile I spent half a week looking out for beaches because of the heat (+41C). There is a wonderful Kilyos just north of Istanbul on the Black Sea (a.k.a. Kara Deniz), with white sand and long gentle beach, and I'd been ...

Updated 07-30-2011 at 05:53 AM by kleo

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Skywatchers promo

by , 06-23-2011 at 01:25 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)

these are two finalists of MO-2011. The big box in hands of the winner (Valery) is a 70 mm aperture refractor telescope, the main prize of the tournament. We have had also a smaller box for the satellite tournament among those losing in first round of the main one (can't remember what it is called in English.. "grief-relief :0"?) OK, and now in July will start the Motivation Ladder. This is a long-long way ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. new club season has just begun

by , 04-16-2011 at 09:36 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    Today is April 16 - means everything to the club leagues. Them leagues are overwritten every April 16 and October16, but today is special sixteenth because it's actually the first day I could pass by most of the sidewalk free of snow. What a start of the springtime this year! You tell me now about the global warm. -- The traditional Motivation Open is under way since today, too. We have two annual events - the MO mentioned, and Motivation Ladder summer through October. This year, we will have two ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. melting snow

by , 03-17-2011 at 05:57 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    I've recently calculated my mean of daily expenditures on providers for two sites are ~1$/day. So, if we want Google ads pay off these, we will need 10 times more clicking people, (10c/day currently). I'm rather concerned on the stats issues on both of TMM sites using google-analytics and a couple of runet-based counters. By March 1 this year, motivation.ru (M) used to collect 100 unique visitors a day, and tennismatchmachine.com (T) - only 10. Here we go and set up a redirect from M to T on March ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast