Tennis

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. melting snow

by , 03-17-2011 at 05:57 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    I've recently calculated my mean of daily expenditures on providers for two sites are ~1$/day. So, if we want Google ads pay off these, we will need 10 times more clicking people, (10c/day currently). I'm rather concerned on the stats issues on both of TMM sites using google-analytics and a couple of runet-based counters. By March 1 this year, motivation.ru (M) used to collect 100 unique visitors a day, and tennismatchmachine.com (T) - only 10. Here we go and set up a redirect from M to T on March ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. winter is long and frustrating

by , 01-31-2011 at 02:34 PM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    and March here is just another winter month. So there are two more winter months to endure. I had spoken to my wife about going to Egypt (having arranged a 5-star for three all of us), but she said "No!" - and it was just a week before riots broke out there. Wise men and their wives. Then I had arranged a trip for just myself (secretly), booking flights to and from Cairo, and a hotel, etc. Yes, I did know about riots in Tunisia, but kept thinking of Egypt as a peaceful sunny place. So, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. remarkable ending of the year

by , 12-31-2010 at 09:05 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    Basically this year has been a tremendous way up for me; I have done with it, and still much alive and so on. Although drained to the extent of watching NY cartoons and reading some English writer like .. noops watching cartoons again. All those criminals in power ( = theft, bribery, corrupt politicians, and FIFA); this country has wound up thousands kilometers of barbed wire in its past, and ready to spin off again. --" Icy rain" poured here last Saturday, collapsing voltage lines and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Cross-browsing

by , 12-05-2010 at 04:19 PM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    Just finished with a huge cleanup of the code preparing a release for Sourceforge. Now the program is fully supported in Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome (all latest), 95% supported in IE8 and 75-80% in IE6. I like the way Safari does it - it's HOT! and fast, too. Chrome is just another Safari, really fast and nice-rendering. Firefox is my Linux browser for the last two or three years (and Mozilla before) so this program had been conceived thru FF and Mozilla, I confess, it's just native in it. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Google vs Facebook : giants landed on my small planet

by , 11-14-2010 at 11:21 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    I applied recently for publishing Coocle ads on my site (motivation.ru) which had been approved. Now I started getting .10$ per click - glorious day! I meanwhile also applied for publishing my own ads on Facebook which proved to be very efficient in spending 1$/day getting 6-7 clicks (.14$ each click) every day and seeing my one-way Russian PayPal diminish my bank account. People who come from Facebook are bound to come and see Tennis Match Machine in action and are supposed to apply for opening ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast