Tennis

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Summary

by , 05-08-2010 at 04:12 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    Having written all below, here is a list of links to begin with. I will update it as more lounges hopefully appear. [If you feel like opening a new one in location of your residence, just write me here, and I'll create a brand-new template for it]:
    -------------------------

USA:
    (08.05.2010.. not populated so far )

New York lounge
    Miami, FL

France:
    (08.05.2010.. not populated so far )

Paris, France
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Differences

by , 05-06-2010 at 02:25 PM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    Of course, nothing new under the Sun. There are tons of megabytes in Internet covering the same issue, more or less successfully, which is, to host tennis players and take records of their playing. So, what makes my program special?
    What are the strong points it wins [against similiar sites]? Well, the most important point, it is a clean
    sofisticated tricky software. "These boots were made for walking", not for stumbling upon bugs or errors. Clean software means no user is ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Part 2 : Cloning

by , 04-26-2010 at 09:07 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    Now that we have had some years of experience in one big city, that is, in Moscow, the question is, how do we get another big city involved? Just repeating the whole of the installation at a different server makes it, but the complexity of management doubles. It is clear that the correct approach lies in creating a single front-end, or gateway, and separate backends for various geographic locations. A user (or a player, to be more exact) gets registered into a location for his/her city, creates ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Part 1: Introduction

by , 04-19-2010 at 07:27 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    I have decided to start a new blog here in order to do things at once : A. test a nice software we're supposed to use here and B. perfect my English skills by writing into an blog where it might be read by native speakers. Oh, and there is also one more thing I'd like to do, that is, promote my own tennis software into a world tennis society. By 'promote' I mean telling about how well things go here in Moscow, in Kiev, and other big cities where it's in use so far. So, it's about building your own ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789