Tennis

All Blog Entries

1. June 2010 stats

by , 07-02-2010 at 12:20 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    Please visit our Moscow lounge start page as demo.

You like it, but what about English ( and NYC)? English interface start page demo.
    NB: "demo" means other buttons won't open from right there, but this is a real lounge, you will need to register online to begin using it.

67 players total of 89 matches in singles; 26 new profiles; 4 of them played at least once. Average in many months, one of those 7 registered newbies begins using the program and ...

Updated 07-02-2010 at 06:43 AM by kleo

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. P Mathieu (FRA) d [13] M Youzhny (RUS) 64 26 26 63 64

by , 06-25-2010 at 02:24 PM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    Another sweet revenge for Mathieu. He shoudn't have lost in that fifth rubber of the Davis Cup final 2002; he was leading 2/0, both he and Youzhny were 20, and Mathieu had just started winning ATP tournaments, beating everybody in Moscow ( he started from qualifies),beating Safin in sf while the latter had just enjoyed ousting Federer in qf. Mathieu looked so good in 2002, just until that fifth rubber, pumping his trademark down-the-line forhand winners. I always like to come and see Mathieu when ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The bad match I played

by , 06-12-2010 at 04:53 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    I have recently played a bad match, yes, indeed. One may as well quit reading further taking a wrong idea that I am an
    evil man pretending to be a light-hearted person, but this is my blog, anyway. The guy was a sporty-looking man just thirty y.o., but clearly not playing tennis for long time. I am 43 years old, 182/82 and playing tennis for a decade already. [ P.S. old photo! I play with Wilson PST90 since 2005. ] I believe I quite understand the game, have both tactics and technics, so ...

Updated 06-12-2010 at 05:09 AM by kleo

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. May 2010 stats

by , 05-31-2010 at 03:52 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    Please visit our Moscow lounge start page as demo.

You like it, but what about English ( and NYC)? English interface start page demo.

NB: "demo" means other buttons won't open from right there, but this is a real lounge, you will need to register online to begin using it.

Other cities and/or languages? Just write me, and a new lounge will open for you and your tennis mates.

Perhaps, everybody likes stats. Here are some ...

Updated 06-01-2010 at 03:14 AM by kleo

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Live vs. Dead-End

by , 05-20-2010 at 04:35 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    Just visited yet another Joomlah tennis site (category: tennis social network; tennis groups). Another attempt to pile up people's hopes to find a mate or opponent into a dead-end room. I have photographed usual day's activity in our Moscow lounge, a browser screenshot at 11.52 A.M, Thursday, -- there is a remarkable difference between them, isn't there? Oh, I forgot to give a link to a d-e-a-d-end!.. never mind. They are the same everywhere, profiles and suggestions 'May be play?' Ok, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast