Tennis

All Blog Entries

1. Tennis Match Machine is online

by , 08-21-2010 at 07:28 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)

Well, well, I finally moved on from the old brand "TClub Motivation" to more promising "Tennis Match Machine" http://tennismatchmachine.com. Right here, right now, all you see there is the same old Motivation stuff. But in some weeks we hopefully see it magically change. Here's what's about to be done next:

1. Web design of the start page, registration, etc - every box prior to the main window should be restyled. ...

Updated 08-27-2010 at 11:31 AM by kleo

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Kleo is a sly cat

by , 08-14-2010 at 05:04 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    I must have written about club nicknames in this story somewhere earlier, but since I grew up into a prolific blog writer I am not sure. Once again, in club we are known as "nicks" not real names. Yes, you may also provide your name in youre profile but this is not mandatory. Suppose you're a great child of a great parent and everybody knows your name. Better this way, I mean. So my nick name is KL which is "Kot Leopold" in short. "Kot" stands for 'Cat', it's easy to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. July 2010 stats and summary of club events

by , 08-04-2010 at 01:15 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    Please visit our Moscow lounge start page as demo.

You like it, but what about English ( and, for example, Miami)? English interface start page demo.
    NB: "demo" means other buttons won't open from right there, but this is a real lounge, you will need to register online to begin using it.

Despite of the ruthless record-long heat and ensuing fires that filled the skies with smog, we played relatively many matches in July, [117/87] in three cities, of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. How heat inspires work

by , 07-28-2010 at 03:22 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    I have had good summer, for sure. Today I was getting up early and preparing to go to Moscow (~35 km), before the heat was up to its regular daily +35C, but just on leaving I found out that I actually didn't have to go! no need! what a relaxing. Yesterday, I spent mourning hours in thinking about a new feature for my tennis software, and then after the beach noon I spent all the evening till late night in coding it (no tennis yesterday, right). In fact, it's a small part of code but of big value ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 2010 Anomalous Fry

by , 07-16-2010 at 10:00 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    We are having +30,31,32,33 C for a month already. They say its an absolute record of hot summertime for 130 years of observation. Personally I dislike cold more than hot.. so why not play tennis right here (drink), right now (more drink). I've not touched balls for three weeks already, so my serve is totally in question, and my today's 4.5-opponent must be already driving here tearing down his melting tyres..I practised "hot yoga" for my recent week in the garden where I used to climb ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast