Tennis

All Blog Entries

1. Belgrade as new tennis site for TMM and hence my trip there

by , 11-07-2011 at 01:13 PM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    Why Belgrade? It's simple - sunny warm weather in November. I played three times in four days, - in the sun and on red clay. I also ventured to ask the same question "What do you do when you want to play and no partner?" - let's say, about ten times to various guys there. The whole a lot answered (looking upon my Kindle screen with free 3g picture of TMM in it): yeah, I see what you mean, but.. arguments I heard before a thousand times, - you are a Coca-Cola agent and they are selling ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. October is here again: Results of summer season

by , 10-18-2011 at 01:53 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    We have grown 28% by the 2011:

http://tennismatchmachine.com/db_images/c832_large.jpg

That is, the lower curve shows the number of people having played through summers 2006-2011 (grown 28% since last year); the upper one shows the number of matches in the same period (grown about 60% for the same period). That's only one city stats, the other two cities have also improved this year, but since this has been only their second year, their combined total is still about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 3.0 lounge split

by , 09-09-2011 at 05:41 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    So far, so good with the stats - we are 70% grown since March, hitting 200 unique visitors a day and 7 matches per day played in August in Moscow lounge. This also increases Google money flow, to be enthsuastic about this project. We have a troubled country in a period of oil-sucking stability that's about to crash as soon as oil prices drop; and as a troubled country, it has a rudimentary democracy with higher corruption and crime. -- No wonder then, a bad tendency in the club to chastize tennis ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. looking for traces of tennis in Istanbul

by , 07-29-2011 at 06:01 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    No, seriously, I was not, although had a raquet and balls. This is a city for soccer and basketball. You may find the playgrounds everywhere for those two - but I had seen no tennis courts. There is one near the Stamboul University main building seen clearly from the satellite. Meanwhile I spent half a week looking out for beaches because of the heat (+41C). There is a wonderful Kilyos just north of Istanbul on the Black Sea (a.k.a. Kara Deniz), with white sand and long gentle beach, and I'd been ...

Updated 07-30-2011 at 05:53 AM by kleo

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Skywatchers promo

by , 06-23-2011 at 01:25 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)

these are two finalists of MO-2011. The big box in hands of the winner (Valery) is a 70 mm aperture refractor telescope, the main prize of the tournament. We have had also a smaller box for the satellite tournament among those losing in first round of the main one (can't remember what it is called in English.. "grief-relief :0"?) OK, and now in July will start the Motivation Ladder. This is a long-long way ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast