Tennis

Recent Blogs Posts

1. 2014: been dazed and confused

by , 09-11-2014 at 12:39 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    After 6 years of constant growth and some 2 years of stability the stats have dropped badly in 2014; we are currently at 1,300 matches per year (compared to maximum 2,000 2 years ago); number of people who played within the project is down to 230 from top 260 per year; number of play offerings decreased to 2,400 per year from top 2,600. This is probably due to the shocking developments around the this country govermental policies which are reckless and humilating to all good people, waking up and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Summing up stats in 2013

by , 01-29-2014 at 02:27 PM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    We have dropped in 2013,= in total matches as much as 21%, there had been only 1544 of them, S and D combined. We're still growing in some other ways, too, 2% growth in total players of the past year (258 ppl). I reckon, fewer matches because of worsening turf for amateur (possibly, the same as with the professional) tennis in Moscow, Russia. The court prices have grown again; how do I know it? Vere well, indeed. Having all data sent there by players for each individual match, then using TMM program ...

Updated 02-05-2014 at 04:50 AM by kleo

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. new release of TMM software

by , 07-23-2013 at 04:44 PM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    Well, this new package comes from Sourceforge as before https://sourceforge.net/projects/tclub/; major improvements, adding a combination of new match-like sports and a new user interface, which looks generally more narrow to fit into a mobile device; BTW 20% of using TMM comes from the mobile now (from about 2-3% a couple years ago). I've also ajaxed the pages, making those smooth transitions between pages, (hope you know). -- We're currently 9% down in number of played matches compared to July ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. New look: adding squash,badminton, ping-pong, kerling,etc

by , 06-16-2013 at 10:09 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    http://tennismatchmachine.com/db_ima...f40d_large.jpg

Keep it simple, remove much of the unused .. and add other sports! That is a new spirit of the program, and a new look.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  5. TMM is up 6 years 11 months

by , 06-10-2013 at 10:42 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    It's almost 7 years since I rewrote an application for money disbursement planning (my own code) into a tennis match stats engine. So far, so good: Moscow, Russia, and we are quite popular here, but now overwhelmingly. We've just finished another good tournament (Motivation Open 2013), and to-date stats shows 267 people have played 1792 matches, S/D combined, in 365 last days, all play together spending a total of 2,872,000 RUR on greedy court owners. Yes, court prices per hour here are amazingly ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast