Tennis

All Blog Entries

1. Google vs Facebook : giants landed on my small planet

by , 11-14-2010 at 11:21 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    I applied recently for publishing Coocle ads on my site (motivation.ru) which had been approved. Now I started getting .10$ per click - glorious day! I meanwhile also applied for publishing my own ads on Facebook which proved to be very efficient in spending 1$/day getting 6-7 clicks (.14$ each click) every day and seeing my one-way Russian PayPal diminish my bank account. People who come from Facebook are bound to come and see Tennis Match Machine in action and are supposed to apply for opening ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Olympiyskiy venue, Oct 2010

by , 10-18-2010 at 02:34 PM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    Suddenly it's freezing October, no more open courts, venues 30$/h min - 70$/hr modest, etc. Kremlin Cup is here again; we are with Baghdatis, Russel first-timers, and a couple of former champs in quals (Mathieu lost to Krivoi in three sets today in the Q3; Kunitsyn passed to R32). Viktor Krivoi is a Roumanian with Russian looks and Ukranian-like name. [Krivoi means 'twisted' in Russian, however it's more typical of the Ukrainian to use an attributive as a person's last name.] I'm about to come at ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. If you are about business

by , 10-02-2010 at 01:56 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    http://motivation.ru - this is a 4-year-long (since 2006) lounge in Moscow Russia. We currently have >150 active players, > 1000 matches a year. This is a good business opportunity to set up a club anywhere in the world with Tennis Match Machine. As a club lounge admin, you may earn from club cards and from online ads. So, to begin with, a)you request to open a lounge; b) when the lounge is ready, you as its originator and admin invite your partners
    and other tennis players in your ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Perfidious Albion set clear

by , 09-28-2010 at 12:35 PM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    I found recently a site very close in concept to what I've been trying to do. It is very helpful because their project is many times bigger in stats. Say, we have in our biggest Moscow lounge now 225 players with at least a match history, - while they boast 10,000. We have come up to over 1,000 matches a year, - and they 8,000, and so on. Their admin registered in 2001, me in 2006. Therefore we have 5 years lag in starting positions. I would like to learn about how they began and how their concept ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Rotten tomatoes

by , 09-07-2010 at 11:13 PM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    One more know-how: having many lounges in club is like having many rooms; you can redirect some club goers to some rooms by default; currently we have ~150 active club goers in our Moscow lounge, many enough to make some of us feel discomfortable in presence of each other. Good idea is to let people choose their default room. But this is for future; currently beyond one main room we have also Cat's lounge (my own one, for money talks and free atmosphere) and a room called BAR, being specific in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast