Tennis

All Blog Entries

1. More traveling in this fall

by , 10-24-2012 at 12:39 PM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    I did more Balkans travels in September and October, hoping to establish new ties with prospects of opening up in places with lots of players. Alas, no so far. We've had a sponsored Ladder this year, which is the first time for Ladder (but hopefully not the last), and bought out a whole inflatible in mid-October to hold all the three finals indoor on the ground. As usual, after the end of the summer season I did calculate the stats and drew more lines in our growth charts which are still not exponential ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 6th year finished; growing up

by , 07-03-2012 at 08:47 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    I just returned from Turkey in Alanya; "where God smiles", and played tennis there. Just under the rocky peninsula that splits into the sea, 4 courts, 2 clay, 2 hard, reasonable price. I like Turkey! -- This Moscow club has matured, now 6-year-old; we played 1913 matches altogether in 2011-12, vs. 1010 matches in 2010-11; this is 90%..hmm.. I like this stats! This year, Motivation Open had a 32-draw with a qual in singles, and a smaller draw in mixed, but this is the first time we managed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A place in Istanbul to play tennis

by , 04-12-2012 at 04:26 AM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    Name:  akasyali.jpg
Views: 24087
Size:  95.1 KB

Just returned from a week-long trip to Turkey, having all kinds of enternainments but tennis. I'd tried to find an opponent here, one more time to prove the worthness of my program and other ineffective ways via Facebook-like forums. If you read in Turkish, enjoy my conversation over there. However, this time unlike last year I was able to find courts in a pretty good location near metro 4.Levent (see on Map). The court price was 30TL/hour ( about 15 EU), ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Visually up

by , 03-13-2012 at 02:38 PM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    Proceeded with small and new features recently; remarkable, added a "news roller" ! - a hybrid between FB and Twitter; anyone can place a few words on what they've just seen or where they've just been, etc. -- Also, wrote a parser that's moved the 5.5 years of arhive from my own creation garbage-looking format to sweet-looking phpBB; anyone here ever tried to? that's a deed; well, look now http://tennismatchmachine.com/phpBB3 - it did keep the niknames, dates, etc. More dollars a day for ...

Updated 03-13-2012 at 02:39 PM by kleo (typo)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Vodka vs. Tennis: a battle of price.

by , 01-25-2012 at 01:41 PM (Build your own tennis lounge .. in your city)
    Just quizzed Google on how much is to play tennis, one, in summer New York, Central Park. == $15/1 hour , single time play.
    Two, how much is vodka in US? It says it's around $15 for half-liter. Ok, it's one 0.5L bottle of vodka for 1 hr. of summer tennis in N.Y. (approximately). Now, in Moscow Russia, summer tennis price in 2011 was around R750/1 hour, that is, $25. But it's 5 bottles of vodka; we've come up with cheap vodka quite recently due to Putin's friends being leaders (may be sole ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast