Hi! i just bought a new wilson ball machine with 2 line feature. Because of my excitement, as I wanted it to be charged immediately, I plugged it directly to a 220 Volt wall outlet. Well, you knew what happened next, I heard a small sound "blast" and burning smell came after. Realizing my mistake, I then removed from the socket right away.
As of now, I'm afraid what to do next? My ignorance just caused my wall outlet to short circuit.
I'm not really sure with the effect on the tennis ball machine. I'm afraid to try now. As I'm staying in Middle East, it would be inconvenient from my end to transport back to USA for repair.
Maybe I can still work it out from here. Can somebody advise me what steps to take after this? Do you think my machine is damaged one already? Please help me. Thanks in advance.