» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 562

0 members and 562 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Physique of a player

There is a certain attraction for men if a girl looks "boyish". I think it mostly refers to facial features rather than body proportions. After all, wide shoulders and narrow hips are not exactly Mother Nature's design for females of the species.
    But that is just what Amilie Mauresmo looks like. A typical men's body structure, don't you agree? Given her sexual orientation perhaps she should play in the gentlemen's side of the draw.

yes she has the full on mens physic, but she has had that from the moment she started playing tennis.. and it has just grown. but she is huge and really stands out in a crowd.

Talking

amillys not cool.........
    henin rox

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by jiriz1
    There is a certain attraction for men if a girl looks "boyish". I think it mostly refers to facial features rather than body proportions. After all, wide shoulders and narrow hips are not exactly Mother Nature's design for females of the species.
    But that is just what Amilie Mauresmo looks like. A typical men's body structure, don't you agree? Given her sexual orientation perhaps she should play in the gentlemen's side of the draw.
    Sorry to join this blog late. Mauresmo might look like a man playing, but she would get smoked 6-0,6-0,6-0 against the #100 ranked mens player. It wouldn`t be a fun thing to watch. For her physicallity, she is 5-9, 152-lbs, which is very solid for a women. She by far trains harder than any women on the circuit.

By the way, no man is into her look--but I bet she would be a great spotter on the bench press: