» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 528

0 members and 528 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Roddick And Serena

RODDICK is now back with a stronger ang better playing scheme. thanks to his new coach. He has a great chance to topple nadal and federrer.
    ON THE OTHER SIDE I STILL CONSIDER SERENA AS A TOUGH OPPONENT FOR ANYONE. SERENA CAN BEAT ANYBODY IN WTA depending upon her physical condition. NOW SHE'S IN 100%. SO, i CAN'T NAME ANY ONE ELSE BUT SERENA AS THE 2006 US CHAMPION.

well, defienetly Federer cause he is very good and confident , for women may be Sharapova , but Serena may surprise us.

Serena Roddick

SHARAPOVA, MAURESMO AND IVANOVIC COULD REACH QUARTERSKUZNETZOVA COULD MEET ANY OF THEM IN THE SEMIS. S E R E N A WILL BE THE CHAMPION IT WILL BE NADAL VS. RODDICK AND RODDICK WILL HAVE HIS 2ND U.S. OPEN TITLE.

I think nadal might have a chance, after loosing in the first rounds during his north america tour. Itīs difficult to predict.

IT'S REALLY DIFFICULT TO PREDICT WITHOUT CAUSING HARM TO THE FANS OF OTHER PLAYERS. 2005 IS NOW HISTORY i DON'T EVEN REMEMBER THAT NADAL DIDIN'T PASSED THE 1ST RD. BUT EVERY MATCH IS DIFFERENT AND EVERY TOURNAMENT IS UNPREDICTED. i STILL BELIEVE NADAL COULD REACH AT LEAST THE SEMIS.

Man-Roddick
    Woman-Dementieva
    Pure guessing.

roddick is one of the biggest contenders , i agree with you but dementieva ,i dont know she's the queen of double faults after kournikova left the crown behind. She does rally well, but in times of big points she almost always fails.

Who knows ...?

It is really impossible to say who is winning the US Open. We can just have a wish or to be lucky with our words.
    A wish: Of course, Nadal. He's the real evidence of the power of the will.
    Who else could win? Of course, Federer, but there are also other players: Robredo, Davydenko, Blake, Haas, Baghdatis, Roddick, Murray ...

us open

makenrou, i like the way you speak . youre so cautious and humble. You are right , we can just wish and hope that our faves reach as far as`possible in the tourn.

"RAFANDDICK"...idea i got from you

Stuartk36 Guest
    Roddick vs Federer in the mens final

&

Henin-hardine vs. Sharapova in the womens final

Whoever it is, it is sure to be a great final for both the mens and womens final.

Post My predictions US Open 2006

Hi
    My predictions are :
    Man => Final : T Robredo vs R Federer
    Will come out on top ten : Olivier Rochus

Woman => Final : S Williams vs P Schnyder
    Will come out on top ten : Tatiana Golovin

All the best
    George

Quote Originally Posted by huynhhaivuong
    Tomorrow The US open starts. I think Anddy Roddick is a winner and Sharapova will win the final.

What planet are you from? Rodick?

Congratulations to Federer, thank goodness you won! You're the better man and sure enough deserving of it.

Roddick needs to get his attitude in check and stop being so overly cocky.

People need to question Sharapova about all the different specimens that she's drinking and all the coaching that she's getting from her father and his friend in the stands. More drug testing is needed and no darn excuses, no matter who it is or how much money is involved. Rules need to be followed, period!

Quote Originally Posted by PowerfulOne
    Congratulations to Federer, thank goodness you won! You're the better man and sure enough deserving of it.

Roddick needs to get his attitude in check and stop being so overly cocky.

People need to question Sharapova about all the different specimens that she's drinking and all the coaching that she's getting from her father and his friend in the stands. More drug testing is needed and no darn excuses, no matter who it is or how much money is involved. Rules need to be followed, period!
    PowerfulOne? You are the powerful one! Thanks for ripping Roddick. I don't watch to much women's tennis. To slow. But is Sharapova getting big?

Quote Originally Posted by fedroger
    PowerfulOne? You are the powerful one! Thanks for ripping Roddick. I don't watch to much women's tennis. To slow. But is Sharapova getting big?
    Hey FedRoger,

Well, I used to like Roddick a lot. Nobody could ever tell me anything bad about him. I like to judge people for myself. After seeing his actions on a number of occassions, it was a real turn off. With his issues with Brad Gilbert, he needs to be more of a man and deal with it in a professional manner. I knew when he beat Andy Murray that he felt like he had to prove something. When I watched that match, that's exactly what he said. But again, it's been a number of occassions that turned me completely off from him.

Now that he has Conners on his side he thinks he's the sh$t. What goes up can come down, so you have to be careful with yourself and how you carry yourself no matter how big a star you become. Since he's been down that road before he should already know that. Sometimes it takes the school of hard knocks for some people; nowadays, many people.

As to Sharapova, it really has nothing to do with one's size, but it's what they are producing at a particular time. Being around a sports environment for years, something isn't right. I'll just put it that way.

There was an interview that she did, I don't know if you had a chance to read it. They were asking her different questions about why she was getting all the different signals from her father and the other guy telling her what to eat, what to drink, which bottle is next. Then she has the nerve to say that if she eats a banana, it shouldn't make her win the U.S. Open. Well, that part she got right, but something's missing.

Using any form of enhancers, if it's being used, does not mean that a person will gain size. It could be strength, endurance, a certain kind of agressiveness, and a lot of other things. But whatever . . .