» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 522

0 members and 522 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Smile Looking for tennis partners in Bangkok

Hi,
    would like to meet players for advanced level workouts but enjoy getting on the court with everyone for a social hit as well. Tennis is the greatest game...! Cheers.

tennis partner in bkk

hi, currently working in bangkok.
    am also looking for a tennis partner, for rallies.
    let me know if you are interested to play.
    much thanks.

jonathanG Guest
    I am USTA 4.5 player looking for hitting partners May 11 - 14 while I am in Bangkok. Friendly, athletic, American male 36yo. Schedule is flexible. I have no familiarity with the facilities and court time availabilities, but please drop a line if you would like to hit one of those days. Doubles also ok. neck4ataol

Also, looking for players around the Tak province.

Cheers!

tennis in Bangkok

Hi JonathanG,

I am also going to be in Bangkok from May 10 - May 13. Will be staying at the Conrad. They have tennis courts there. I am also a 4.5 player. Just relocated to HK last year from NJ. Drop me a line if you want to hit. wlee3@hotmail.com.

Bill

Tennis in Bangkok

Hello...I'm a new member of this forum. I'd like to meet people who share my interest in the game of tennis. I live just outside Bangkok in Pathumthani. I am 48 and have been living in Thailand for 4 years now. Look fwd to meeting new friends. Jack

Tennis partners in Bangkok

Hi, I've just started working in Bangkok, will be here for a few months and would love to find some people to play tennis with. I'm a 26 yr old from the UK originally, although before coming here I lived in France for a few years. I haven't played very regularly over the last couple of years, but I played a lot when I was younger. My flat's in the Somerset residence, South Silom, and the court here is astroturf. If anyone's up for a knock around then drop me a mail at paspoule@hotmail.com
    Stephen

hello guys,
    I arrived in BKK few months ago and staying for a couple years. I am also looking for a hitting partner for weekends or weekdays evenings. I live in the Sathorn area, and work in Bangna km6.
    I have a good level, without being excellent. In short, I can hit back!

my mail is mourad.aboubakr@gmail.com if anyone interested.

have a nice weekend all,
    Mourad

Tennis anyone....

Hi all,

Well I've been in BKK for a few months and was upper intermediate, but it's a been a while. Just got some tennis gear again so I can play in sunny Thailand. I'm from Canada so if I look hot - I AM! I'll drink lots of water though.

Willing to chat about anything as well. Will play gentlemanly social game or trash talk you to a nervous break-down (kidding)

sheesh.. you guys lucked out with Bangkok -- I can't find anyone on here from my area in Pennsylvania..

I always look for a game even travelling.

I'm visiting and staying in 57 Sukumvit Soi 16, Mayfair Gardens (does that sound right?).

I'm Male NTRP 3.5 (B+ club player) looking for a game or workout 13,14,15,16 August this week. Staying downtown. Available anytime if it's near where I'm staying. I'll travel for a game too but that will require me to plan!

j i m q u a n a t g m a i l (you know the rest)

Any advice welcome.

Thanks, Jim

Looking for tennis partner in Bangkok

I just moved back to Bangkok from Florida. I am about a 4.5 USTA ranked player. I don't know anyone in Bangkok that plays tennis on a regular basis. Anyone about my standard interested in hitting, please hit me up at stradivari66@hotmail.com

Cheers,
    Matt

I just moved here from Hawaii. I'm a rated 5.0 player, but I haven't played for awhile so more like a 4.5. tennis anyone? hi10spro@hi10spro.com

I currently live in Bangkok and am looking for a hitting partner. I used to play to a very good level. I am just on my way back from an injury sustained 7 montha ago,so at the moment I am probably a 4.5 level . I am available to play at any time but my preference would be during daylight hours.I can be contacted by phone at 087 007 1873 or e-mail at pmullally2005@yahoo.ie.

Looking for tennis partner

Hi , I live in Bangkok and Now I am just begining to play tennis, I am looking for some partner to join during week or after work around 7.00 pm. if any one would like to hit with me , please send me e-mail : nisarat_ch@hotmail.com
    Last edited by nisy_jan; 01-10-2008 at 02:43 AM.