» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 533

0 members and 533 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Unhappy Someone help me if u will!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello dear friends:
    i'm a 4.0 player who loves to attack the net, but after half year iwthout playing tennis, i found out i'm having problem on my serves. I'm having problem on my point of contact, i often hit the ball with my frame. i asked my old tennis partner he said that i hit the ball kind of late and i feel i lost my feeling of tossing. i really don't konw how to correct this like the way i learned cuz i never experienced this before!!!

Hi, there is nothing to correct except your impatience.

It's like asking a question: Hi, I have been lifting weights for many years, but after half of year relaxing on the beach I cannot lift the same weight anymore.

How can I correct that?

Play tennis, your skills will come back.
    Winning Mental Tennis Tips
    Make your mind your best ally

Quote Originally Posted by monzinhun View Post
    Hello dear friends:
    i'm a 4.0 player who loves to attack the net, but after half year iwthout playing tennis, i found out i'm having problem on my serves. I'm having problem on my point of contact, i often hit the ball with my frame. i asked my old tennis partner he said that i hit the ball kind of late and i feel i lost my feeling of tossing. i really don't konw how to correct this like the way i learned cuz i never experienced this before!!!
    Where are you from?

I am completely new and I like tennis very much. I live in Italy and i have played for many years, even with wooden rackets. Tennis has changed a lot but i am still there. I have got still three of them, but i don't use them anymore.I would like to mix tennis and travel and new experiences.