» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 664

0 members and 664 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
    sugarplum Guest

Is justine as good as clijster.

personally I don't think so but lately justine has the edge. I believe kim has a better game overall, but justine seems to be getting better and better, how can a player become so strong in less than a year?

sugarplum Guest

Thumbs down

well I guess justine will end the year as number one, what a drag, I would better seem kim with the number one, at least she never pulls any cheap tactic, but lets see how long her lies would last.

i used to admire justine so much but now i don't like her because of her cheating against serena in the french open semis.i think she is so brave to cheat in that match which should have got a lot of public eye ,she really did not deserve to win that match but anyway she did.i think she is slightly better than kim ,well at least she is more consistent right now and seems helathy but i don't think she'll end this year as no:1 if williams sisters make their return successfully.justine especially suffers when she plays against venus so i guess she'll have some hard times this season...

Kim has an injury

Kim and Justine are both playing at the Australian Open, and both are playing well.

Kim is not at her best due to an ankle injury sustained last week. It has improved since it first happened, and she's playing well in the frst few rounds of the Australian Open, and winning - but is still not at her best physically due to that ankle injury.

Re: Kim has an injury

kim has an ankle injury which she says will never heal and may eventually require surgery but she seems terrific.she played very well in her first round match against weingartner.justine also seems great.i think justine has a safe passage to the semis where she may face mauresmo and that could be a super match.kim is seeded to face venus in semis and that could be a super match,too.i wanna see venus lift the trophy in the absence of her sister,she is my favourite...

That's a tough one accuaricy

I like the Williams sisters, Kim, - so many of the players. I can't tell you how professional and exciting the current games being played are.

The announcers are going 'over the top', and they can't help it - we have so many very professional top class tennis players worldwide playing against each other, regularly.

It's exciting stuff.

Unregistered Guest

Does anyone know whether....

Kim Clijster is still with Hewitt, or not?

they broke up a while ago

Fishy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Kim Clijster is still with Hewitt, or not?
    no they broke up and now hewitt is going to marry bec cartwright i think

Talking

hey
    in this years french open davenport beat clijsters and you saw henin shes in the finals .
    see davenport beat clijsters
    mary pierce beat davenport
    and henin is going 2 beat mary pierce in the finals
    henin rocks
    i love u henin