» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 526

0 members and 526 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: New Poster

New Poster

Hello fellow tennis enthusiasts!

Wanted to say hi to players all around the world. As a tennis author and editor, academy owner, and tennis lecturer, I enjoy probably more than anything, the sharing of information, experiences, and knowledge. As the Senior Editor for TennisOne.com, I have heard from some of you, and, of course, am very familiar with Oscar's contributions and knowledge of the game! A site like this and others like it, are helpful to so many and offer me the insights to what players are seeking in terms of tennis information.

In addition to TennisOne, I am very familiar with John Yandell and his excellent site, TennisPlayer.net. Between our two sites, Oscar's and a few others, there are several lifetimes of tennis information that I could only dream about when I was growing up in Southern California, competing regularly with many of the world's top players. We had to figure a lot of tennis out on our own, through watching players live to the limited tennis available on television. (I have an upcoming newsletter on this very subject at TennisOne beginning Dec. 1st.) There is so much out there showing players the best ways to learn and develop their tennis game.

Anyway, I am not here to tout anything other than information that might be helpful. Best wishes to all!

Dave Smith

Dave,

Wow! This is really impressive, I'm very glad to have you join us here at Tennisw.com! I'm sure many will enjoy being able to discuss tennis related topics with you. Welcome to the site!
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com

Dave,

Welcome to the forum. Lots of information out there these days, that's for sure. Not like it was back in "our day." Looking forward to hearing what you have to say.