» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 695

0 members and 695 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Other sports

Two of my favorite "spectator" sports are College Football and Major League Baseball. I've been a Red Sox fan since I started playing baseball in 1975, and University of Tennessee (my alma mater)Vols fan since birth. That being said, today was not a good day. My Vols are now 0-3 in the SEC and the Red Sox lost another post-season, extra inning game that they should have won.

Other sports interests: Pretty much any level of Baseball. It was my first sports love, and I'll watch pretty much anybody play, be it Minor league or little league, it doesn't matter to me. College Basketball and Professional Cycling.

I actually was a pretty good soccer player growing up, but I never found it interesting to watch. Playing it was super though! I was a triathlon junkie for about five years till I decided to go back to tennis. And I love to play golf (I'm not very good, but I don't play very much), and will occasionally watch it on TV if I need a nap!

Oh I see, he plays football does he ! never watch the game ! Tennis only for me or nothing !

Sports Lover

I have always loved sports in general, but the only one I play regularly any more is tennis. Last year I took up ballet again after a 40-year break, and YES, ballet is a sport in terms of athleticism - it is perhaps the most athletic activity of all, even more than ice skating because of the force of gravity. I also enjoy sailing, fly-fishing, snorkeling, archery, swimming, baseball, basketball, ping pong, darts, golf, ice-sakting, horseback riding (western), weight-lifting, cycling, bocce, horseshoes, and downhill skiing. Never played football though (American or Intl.). I am looking forward to some skiing this season, at Mammoth Mountain here in So Cal. Spectator-wise I enjoy tennis (of course) and we have many great venues here in So Cal, baseball (go Dodgers and Angels), Lakers basketball, college football (go Bruins), and my husband loves auto racing, which I am learning about, although I prefer Sunday driving in our 72 Pre-L Pantera than watching cars go around a track on TV. My dream vacation is Club Med, where you can participate in multiple sports to your heart's content!
    Last edited by Tennis Angel; 10-12-2008 at 02:59 PM.
    How good can your game get? You too can play like the Pros with The Wegner Method.
    Discuss The Wegner Method here at TW in the MTM forum or visit www.tennisteacher.com for more info.

Talking Lead gas

Are you still able to get leaded gas? In Australia we havent had it for about 8 yrs. It makes older cars harder to keep on the road

PS3, thats one of my favorite sports.