» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 532

0 members and 532 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: tennis academy

Question tennis academy

Anybody has a suggestion for really good and hardworking junior tennis academy?
    Among the others, I have been in Top-Team - Barcelona a year ago.

Hi

My name is Skyler and I am a 13 year old junior player. I go to a great academy here in California called High Performance International. We play on hard courts, do you play on clay in Spain? It is very hard to find clay or grass courts in California.

I plan on going to ISP academy in France. It supposed to be really good.

Monfils

Gasquet

Mary pierce

and other pros were trained there.

Hi!
    Im at JC Ferrero Tennis academy at the moment. I came here for summer stage to have a look and stayed here. We have all type of courts, not only clay. So u can read more about it in my blog or site.

http://equelite.blogspot.com/

http://www.equelite.com/

Hi everyone! Kirill- you're not the first to go there for summer stage and stay! Many of their players start out going to summer camp and fall in love! It's a beautiful academy with great coaches and facilities. It is a small, tight-knit community so players get to know each other and their coaches well during their stay. Kirill's blog: http://equelite.blogspot.com/ is a great resource! Thanks for sharing!

I am the USA Agent for the JC Ferrero Academy and can answer any questions you may have! Feel free to shoot me an email at usacampagent@gmail.com on this or any other tennis academy in Spain or around the world! Check out our full database at www.sportcamptravel.com

Hello,Have you thought about Spain? I would highly recommend Barcelona Tennis Academy – you may find there a comprehensive selection of personalised tennis programmes for all ages and levels. Their offer combines hands-on tennis instruction with mental toughness programme totally tailored to the player’s needs. Their focus is the development of the growth mindset in a player, which is a very modern and cutting-edge approach to tennis coaching. Their core values are effort, personal development and persistence. The key thing is that the mental skills programme is fully integrated with tennis coaching, so you get a really powerful combination as a result.