» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 517

0 members and 517 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Smile Hi everyone, I'm new here!

Hi everyone!

I'm new here I'm in winter vacation and I was searching an occupation to pass the time and considering the fact that the 2007 season will start soon I thought : "Let's talk about tennis!" Unfortunally my friends don't like it very much, then I decided to suscribe to this forum...so I'm here! I'm very impatient to talk with you, hope we'll enjoy it!

P.S : I'm French so don't be surprise if my english is not very good (I'll try to improve it;-)

Your English is great, I understand you perfectly. Welcome to Tennisw.com! I hope you enjoy using the site and visit here often.
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com

Hi John!

Thanks for my english! So the season starts on sunday! What do you think about the new system of the ATP, the round-robin format? I think that's bad for the lowest ranked players, they won't have the chance to "break through" (don't if it's the appropriate word ;-)

French upset USA

Hi Laetitia,

Thought I'd congratulate u on the big upset win France had over the USA in the Hopman Cup yesterday. Jerome Haehnel played awsome to defeat Marty Fish 7-5 4-6 7-6 and Tatiana Golovin beat Ashley Harkleroad 6-3 4-6 6-2. I'm an aussie and we also had a win against Russia. Russia and the USA were both seeded!

another french !

Hi Laetitia !

I'm french as well. Nice to be meet you in a none french speaking area ! ;-P
    My wife is an ozie too and I have to practice my english.
    Enjoy your holidays !