» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 540

0 members and 540 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: Jenny!!!!!!!

Jenny!!!!!!!

this is my thread for jenny. i dont care if no one posts here i just want to have a post dedicated to her so here it is
    we......or i..............love u jenny!!!!!!
    "dreams do come true if you believe in yourself. anything can happen" jennifer capriati

"im not a victim.im going to make everyone else a victim" jennifer capriati

"ive been a fighter i think since the day i was born" jennifer capriati

fan22 Guest
    (Hastings Direct - Eastbourne)
    Jennifer gets a standing ovation from the Centre Court crowd as she secures a spot in the quarterfinals

sugarplum Guest
    I think jen is a grat player, she just need to believes in herself, I hate seeing her lose to players of lower caliber.

sugarplum Guest
    jen is playing tonight, hopefully her game would be better than when she play sugy,Ihave to give credit to sugy she is a very tough players kudos to her, but this tournament should be win by jen. best of luck to her!

sugarplum Guest

Angry

poor performanced by jen last night, she should go home train a little hard and be ready for the aussie open,did anyone noticed her stomach and arms? I like jen, but i guess she should be the one liking herself better

sugarplum Guest
    jen really played well against kim, but her injury started to bother her in the second set when she was up a break, oh well things happen. jen's serve is really coming alone too. good luck and hopefully she woud be fully recover for the next season.

i think jen is one of the best players around.i really like watching her and i admire her style which i find a little too aggressive sometimes.i think when she can control her temper she really plays big and that's how she won 3 slams.she's injured right now and i am disappointed that she will not compete in australia but i'M eager to see her back.