» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 220

0 members and 220 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Cool Anyone ever buy Asian racquet ?

I ever found some at ebay which from china guys but the prices are too cheap so make me scare to buy.

How cheap have you seen those racquets on ebay? If they are really a good deal, it might be worth taking a chance on one. Let us know how it works out if you end up buying one.

By the way, welcome to TW!
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com

Hi, my friend bought one from china, a Wilson NCode (forgot the model but the color is blue). The racquet easily breaks when he had an overhead smash.

That's all I could share.

Thumbs up

A famous tennis online shop in asia.They sell genuine asian tennis racquets.

http://www.hk-tennis-warehouse.com

I've lived in Asia for 15 yeas...trust me, it is a copy. The golf club copies are acceptable but tennis racquets are dubious esp when you consider the potential injury factor (to elbow). Jack

my friend bought 2 k90 racquets from them.We bring it to JAPAN WILSON SPORT for check.The result is their racquets are genuine.But we prefer U.S. version k factor more because the asian version k90 is too light.Very bad control.

I looked at the H.K site looks good. Do you know of any one selling wholesale string? On the H.K. web prices are they quoted in US dollars

No.They quoted in HKD.I just bought a babolat aeropro drive cortex from them.Their prices is make me surprise.
    Somebody told me that the string in China is very cheap but don't know it's genuine or not.Let me try to find some china site for you from my friends later.(But most of their language are chinese)
    Last edited by wilsonluk; 06-23-2007 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LitoGarcia View Post
    The racquet easily breaks when he had an overhead smash.
    That reminds me of my first experience with tennis when I was maybe 9 years old. A friend and I made plans to play tennis at the courts while my family was at my brother's baseball game. My friend told me all I needed to bring was a racquet.

I thought a badminton racquet would work fine but I found out real quick that it wasn't
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com