» Stats

Members: 14,110
Threads: 4,822
Top Poster: LictGaftutima (14,409)
Welcome to our newest member, SHellyer

» Online Users: 27

0 members and 27 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 601, 08-31-2009 at 08:36 PM.

Thread: Regarding Serve

Regarding Serve

Q: my main questions are dealing with the tennis serve
    and the muscles used in the motion. the first question
    deals with if there is any inverse pull from the
    trophy or launch position. meaning does the lower body
    push forward while the arm is going back kind of like
    you are going in two different directions at once.

My second question deals with the stomach or ab
    muscles and how to use these when serving. I have
    heard that you contract and push up with these muscles
    when serving but really don't understand how this
    works and what it should feel like. any assistance
    would be appreciated.

thank you,

Rob

A: To answer your question on the serve, I
    think the best way to describe the feeling is pushing up with your legs while
    catapulting forward with your stomach. However when you contract your muscles you
    are not contracting your stomach muscles inward but rather contracting them up
    and out. If that doesn't make sense let me know and I will try and explain
    better. Also try tossing the ball further to the left (if you are right handed)
    this will force you to use your body to hit the ball in addition to your arm as
    opposed to when you throw the ball to far to the right you have to extend to far
    and lose power and control. Think about if you were using a pulley to pull a
    large weight forward over your head. You wouldn't extend your arm out and to the
    side but would pull forward with your arm bent over your head and use your legs
    and stomach to pull the weight forward. Again this is hard to explain over email
    so if it doesn't make sense let me know and I'll try again. Let me know if this
    helps and good luck.

Clint
    www.tennisguru.com
    Get Re-Strung!

guiseppe zanotti LictGaftutimaCQ LictGaftutima

Un autre site a ne pas manquer en ce moment pour des prix imbatables sur toute le basket de sport fred perry est immanquablement shoes.fr qui . fivefinger pas chere;VOLKSWAGEN neuve moins chère : volkswagen pas cher à prix . zanotti sneakers Recherches associée: giuseppe zanotti sneakers pas cher, zanotti sneakers. Giuseppe Zanotti . basket femme giuseppe zanotti chez d'autres marchandsGiuseppe Zanotti Sneakers Pas Cher | Giuseppe Zanotti . Achat Zanotti à prix discount. Ouvrez les portes du plus beau magasin du Web ! Faites vous plaisir grâce à notre sélection Zanotti pas cher !Zanotti, Bangkok - Avis sur les restaurants - TripAdvisor Giuseppe Zanotti Design. 190 029 J’aime · 10 553 en parlent. Giuseppe Zanotti was born in San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on the Adriatic Riviera, a few .Zanotti chaussures zanotti Entre une bottine exubérante et un escarpin verni, on repère enfin les modèles cultes de la griffe : les chaussures bijou. Ces souliers, qui ont pourtant fait la .Giuseppe Zanotti Chaussures | Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers Pas . Achetez des Giuseppe Zanotti Design vêtements & accessoires pour femme now. Découvrez aussi les nouvelles collections de plus de 2000 créateursGiuseppe Zanotti Chaussures Homme - FORZIERI chaussures giuseppe zanotti Giuseppe Zanotti Chaussures - Giuseppe Zanotti Sandales Giuseppe Zanotti Appartements Giuseppe Zanotti Ankle Bottes Giuseppe Zanotti Pompes Giuseppe Zanotti .Giuseppe Zanotti Pas Cher pour Femme & Homme, Sneakers .

giuseppe zanotti paris LictGaftutimaCQ LictGaftutima

Shopping à Paris. Trouvez tout ce que vous cherchez à propos de Giuseppe Zanotti Design. Adresses, numéros de téléphone, avis, résultats web & plus.Boutique Giuseppe Zanotti Paris Vente Pas Cher Giuseppe . sneakers zanotti Zanotti Chaussure - 43 résultats similaires à Baskets Giuseppe Zanotti Ganiaz par Giuseppe Zanotti, Baskets Giuseppe Zanotti Gioza par Giuseppe Zanotti, Giuseppe .Giuseppe Zanotti | Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers Pas Cher Soldes . France Paris Giuseppe Zanotti Chaussures Outlet Store, de vous fournir la meilleure variété de styles et de haute qualité Giuseppe Zanotti. Garantie de qualité de .Giuseppe Zanotti - Avis, prix & offres de Giuseppe Zanotti giuseppe zanotti basket pas cher basket femme giuseppe zanotti, . giuseppe zanotti basket pas cher chez d'autres marchands (Liens sponsorisés)Chaussures Femme Giuseppe Zanotti jusqu’à - 66 % . zanotti giuseppe Giuseppe Zanotti | The Men's Store - Shoes - Sneakers - Saks.com Giuseppe Zanotti France: Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers zanotti Acheter en ligne les articles signés Giuseppe Zanotti Design. Choisissez votre vêtement idéal parmi notre vaste sélection d'articles et acheter en ligne .Giuseppe Zanotti France: Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers