» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 767

0 members and 767 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

best racquet types?

which are the best rackets at the moment?

My opinion is that it depends on your game, swing style, best shots, etc.

My favorite right now is the RDS 001 MP. I also like the Aerogel 300, Head Classic MP, and for OS the Dunlop 300G, ncode 95 Wilson for mids.

For what it is worth.
    In tennis the addict moves about a hard rectangle and seeks to ambush a fuzzy ball with a modified snow-shoe. Elliot Chaze

there's no straight answer to that question but what you'll get is opinions. everyone has different ideas of the ideal racquet but people who's play styles are similiar will usually like similiar racquets. i'm fond of Head racquets especially the oversizes but thats just me.

Although, it may not help you [due to your style] my current favorite racquets are:

Overall - in order of my preference

-Yonex RDS 001 MP - amazing spin, ground strokes, weak on serves
    -Head Classic MP - not as smooth, more crisp, much better on serves [current play racquet], feel similar to POG
    -Dunlop Aerogel 300 - maybe best compromise in feel of the above, weaker on serve than Head, but I don't own one of these, and demos can be misleading but I demo'd it twice [Aerogel 200 had a "dead" feel to me]
    -Dunlop 300g - favorite of the OS frames, good feel, good serve, and spin, but I like more control than I can get from an OS, at least for now.

Despite the Avatar, I haven't hit a Vantage, but have some insight into the company and how the racquets are made and expect them to be like or better than the Head and POG because you can tweak balance, grip shape, etc.
    In tennis the addict moves about a hard rectangle and seeks to ambush a fuzzy ball with a modified snow-shoe. Elliot Chaze

thanx 4 that

Talking

Rather than a particular type of racquet you might try looking at the balance and weight plus strings. I have 3 different Racquets kneissl black star,Prince Diablo XP OS and a Dunlop 700G all weigh in at 11 oz( I have used a heavier grip by 10 grams to get the dunlop&prince to 11oz) At 11 oz the racquets have enough weight to make very solid contact with the ball. A big part of what makes a difference for me is string. Natural gut will do wonders for any racquet the other string i use is Luxilon 18 ga.(timo or Ace) All my racquets are close to the same balance (head light) I use the weight for power & maintain control. Hope this helps

Your on crack

The best racquet by far is the Prince o3 red speedport racquet. Our local club professional uses it as do I. Amazing control, speed, and feel.
    Sincerely,
    David Patterson

The best deals on tennis racquets are at Tennis Plaza in Miami.

My friends introduce me a great web site.They sell Prince o3 red speedport is very cheap.I just bought a babolat aeropro drive cortex from them.Cheap !! Genuine !!!!Fast shipping !!!(But their prince racquets out of stock often and only have 4 1/4 & 4 3/8 grip))

http://www.hk-tennis-warehouse.com

im not stuid

I don't care you whether believe or not.I don't have any benefit.