» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 713

0 members and 713 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Three sisters looking for a sponsor

We are three hard working sisters looking for a sponsor or an investor. Someone like us who has a dream and a vision and realizes the business and marketing potential. We have only been playing tennis for 5 years but we are the fittest tennis players, we have an incredible work ethic, desire, dedication and determination and all three of us have the desire to become tops in the world. The only things that has held us back and we are guilty of is not having the funds to receive the personal attention and professional training we deserve. Being three of us, it has been hard for our family to afford traveling and tournament expenses or we would have been on the top 50 in our age group in the USA. We have been on The Tennis Channel and Tyra Banks show due to our struggles and our achievements. If interested and sincere please contact me at jade@triplethreattennis.com

Bullshit.. if you are so widely publicized and supposedly been on the 'Tyra Banks' show, why would you need to come to Tennis Forums to ask for a sponsorship?
    Prince Tennis

http://www.princetennis.com

Why do you feel the need more than a week after the person posted to come here, to use vulagarity and accuse them of lying.

How do you know they are not sincere, even if misinformed, or, that they are sincere and well-informed about their financial situation? Or is it just immaturity on your part?
    In tennis the addict moves about a hard rectangle and seeks to ambush a fuzzy ball with a modified snow-shoe. Elliot Chaze

Dear PrinceKid14;
    Do you have any idea what cost is involved in playing tennis these days? How about for three players in the same family? My parents have sacrificed and lost almost all that they have for my tennis dream. Unfortunately when it comes to support, there is no support available out there for struggling kids with desire, dedication and passion for the sport. It’s so shameful because even the USTA which is supposed to be the center of hope for talented kids has cut the struggling kids out of the picture. So regardless of how dedicated and how talented you are if you don’t have the money to travel and play a lot of tournaments and grab the ranking, they won’t do anything for you, Without a sponsor or an investor no struggling kids will ever have a chance to make it on the professional tour. It’s a very sad reality but it’s a true one. I do not need to lie about what I had post and you can check my web site at http://www.triplethreattennis.com. Go to the bottom of the page and you can check the Video of the show.

this is an old post but needs to be revived. to the poster that used vulgarity, if you are any better than the three sisters, why are you not on the tennis map? these girls are just trying to fulfill a dream. there are some bumps here and there. but they will overcome and succeed. you need to put yourself in their shoes. by the way, i'm an immigrant just like them. and judging by your response you just take everything for granted like they grow on trees. think twice my friend.
    i'm interested in sponsoring them if they can produce their tournament history and accomplishments .
    Last edited by junbug; 12-31-2007 at 11:40 AM.