» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 734

0 members and 734 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: Bad Blisters

Bad Blisters

I am doing intensive training, and due to so much training I have developed huge blisters on my hands. I dont want to stop my training, so I have to keep going, but they have strted bleeding sometimes when I play. Im worried if they might stop me from playinmg, is there anything I can do to treat them?

boil an egg

well, you should stop for a day or two. That doesn't harm you anyway. Sometimes you have to take a break, so every new experiecne you made can sattle donw inside of you...

regarding the blisters...boil an egg...for 10 minutes, if you like the egg, eat it, if not, give it to someone else, but don't throw the schale away...I don't know if it is the correct word, since my mother tounge is not English...but I think you understand what I want to say. Take the interior side of the fresh boiled eggschale take that and put it on your blisters. Hold it on your hand for 10 minutes or so, till it is completly dry. Do that in the evening before going to bed. It helps. Leave it on your hand when you sleep.

thanks a lot

ill try that, thanks for the suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Pure.Storm.Team
    I am doing intensive training, and due to so much training I have developed huge blisters on my hands. I dont want to stop my training, so I have to keep going, but they have strted bleeding sometimes when I play. Im worried if they might stop me from playinmg, is there anything I can do to treat them?
    my current tennis coach had the same problem all he did was find a nice grip that was really chucky thta had alot of cushion

gasquet

captainwiggly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pure.Storm.Team
    I also suggest you take a break a day, but if you can't do that there is something on the market called mole skin that you can put over the blister, leaving the center of the blister exposed for air, but around the blister there is the cushion of the mole skin. Try that and see it don't work. Also don't grip your racquet so tight.

Maybe a Glove

I know playing tennis with a glove could be quite a fopah (faux pas?) but why not try a golf glove (or whatever glove you want) until the blisters go away and once they do then play an hour without the glove and an hour on until you build up a calus in the spots you were getting blisters.

Just a thought. Hope the hands are feeling better.
    E
    Find out all
    about a Wicked Backhand