» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 501

0 members and 501 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

changing the racquet - i need a good advice

hello...i am solid player with good fast serve, one hand backhand and my shots are not so spinned...i have an intelligence prestige midsize..a fantastic racquets, but after 2 hours of playing my arm hurts.
    So i decided that it would be good to change the racquet...
    Can you gove me some suggestions which racquet would decently replace my excellent prestige?

the babolat pure control is a geat swich or the k factor 95 team or both pretty arm friendly
    give em a try

Hey I just got my K Factor and it's the best racket I ever used you should really give it a try

Why don't try k95 (16x18) 310g light version ?

Prince tt Warrior mp

Prince tt warrior mp is great for kick serves. for a one hand backhanded player it is a great racquet. I have been playing with it for the last 2 years and love it. it is also good for chip& charge and baseline play. think about Pat Rafter.

Lightbulb i have an idea

you might want to try the green head microgel

JESUS CHRIST.......How old r u? i mean do sum wieghts or sumtin....if u play often then ur arm will get used to it and your body will too...jus build up (im mean train ur forearm and make it used to that kinda pressure)...no offence but hurting ur arm after 2 hours may jus mean ur weak so go gym a little and do sum weights.....im being serious it will definetely work....ur arm shudnt rlly hurt at all.

Smile K Factor K Tour

I would change to the K Factor K Tour...its a great racket for all around players. Its not to heavy, its just the right size. It 95sq. in. head and I think it 10.2 oz. not 100% on that. It really is a great racket....if your intrested I have two brand new ones that I'm selling.

If you were happy with the prestige then stick with the Head Microgel Prestige. There are 3 models so check the specs and pick the one right for you, here is a link to a Head spec table:

http://www.nothingbuttennis.com/cgi-...=668&uid=12751

Is it your arm that hurts or your elbow? (tennis elbow) There are elbow "braces" with padding that you can use that help and you can also put shock absorbing pieces between the strings and/or weight placed in various spots of your raquet can minimize the "shaking" when you hit the ball, which is probably what is responsible for your pain, NOT WEAK MUSCLES.
    Jim