» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 514

0 members and 514 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hey what about Anna?

Do you guys think Kurnikova is a good tennis player? Do you think there any other better Russian players than her? I am also Russian, i hope to be better than her soon.
    ________
    FREE VAPORIZER
    Last edited by Larisa; 04-03-2011 at 11:39 AM.

alex chen Guest

If you think you can, just do it!

I always think everyone can success after they do hard. Several years ago, I wish I can enter ATPtour match. Although now I am only a tennis junior coach, but I am so hard to educate sporters as more as possible. I think you can! you can!

there are many players better than kournikova, at least at the moment. Look at anastasia myskina, who i believe is 5th in the world or somewhere near that, and elena dementieva (who got to the finals of the recent nasdaq-100 tourney but lost to serena who is da bomb :-D) , svetlana kuznetsova, nadia petrova, and others who i'm sure i'm forgetting. Kournikova was really good early in her career, she got to 8th in the world, but she let her injuries get the best of her and she lost interest in tennis.

miller Guest

Thumbs up tennis

no I dont think there r any better players im english

She was a good doubles player tended to get sidelined with injuries and lack of mental toughness also made heaps more on endorsements and modelling

Unregistered Guest

Smile definitly

there are loads better russian players now than anna, theres myskina,sharapova, kuznetsova, dementieva,zvonerava, and by the way i hope one day you do become a better player than anna kournikova.

perfect_spy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    there are loads better russian players now than anna, theres myskina,sharapova, kuznetsova, dementieva,zvonerava, and by the way i hope one day you do become a better player than anna kournikova.
    in there head to head against all the russian in top 100 kournikova leads Dementieva, Zvonerava, Petrova, Likhovtseva, Bovina, Jidkova, Panova in all there meatings. The only Russian players that have a wining record against her are Safina, Myskina, kuznetsova( in there only meating anna had to retire)
    she is 9-4 agains all the russians in the top 100.

Wink

hey larissa
    yes anna is a good player but shes into fashion and if she returns and plays from where she left of she may reach the quarters or semis but hey dont u think u r forgetting sharapova and myskina

PKizzle Guest
    sharapova's a lot better and hotter than her, i would say.

Talking

but surely henin is the sexiest

Schahid77 Guest

Cool

I really love Anna. I like her game so much and also her showbiz world. Her backhand shot is tremondus and.... what I can say now you really knows about me and her

JACK30 Guest

Smile

i'm English, i think she is a good player but anyone can be just as good if they put enough practise in I believe.

good luck to you keep up the practise

jack

I think she's good for a model that plays tennis.

ar teee Guest

Wink right

Quote Originally Posted by Bagelx2
    I think she's good for a model that plays tennis.
    but daniela is much better for a model that plays tennis.waaaaayyyyyy better.go dani!

Talking

is she married??