» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 527

0 members and 527 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Anastasia

Hey guys,
    Anastasia Myskina is the greatest player- love watching her abuse herself her racquet and her coach- she is both entertaining and a great player. Although Martina Hingis was the best player on the tour- Myskina is now- with her game very similar to Martina Hingis' game.

Talking

myskina no match for henin

Jennifa Guest

Angry

yeah i agree, sharapova is just another russian with a pretty face, long legs and more famouse for her endorsements/adverts.
    I hope Clijster or Davenport win filderstadt and porche.
    As for Henin i hope she recovers soon.

Roddick if full of himself.

i love henin and henin herself can kiss clijsters ass!
    kim won her first grandslam: the 2005 us open! GO KIMMMMM all the way

Unregistered Guest
    why is henin so great ?

Talking

clijsters can go work as a slave 4 henin and kiss her ass and wash her legs all day long and starve 2 death
    henin rox

But she is nonetheless the better tennis player!! She is the Tennis Queen of Belgium
    ------------------------------
    Greetings Ben tennis4ever

;;;;

Quote Originally Posted by Ben87
    But she is nonetheless the better tennis player!! She is the Tennis Queen of Belgium
    who is the tennis queen of belgium? Clijster, or Henin? I like both of them, both are great...so what I love henin, cuz you have an inexplicable crush on sombody, don't tell everybody, everybody else sux...and the rest of you, don't tell I love Henin, that henin suxs, cuz then I love henin is going to tell us till the end of our days, that we also sux, cuz we don't apreciate henin as we should

Tibor

Quote Originally Posted by Tibor
    who is the tennis queen of belgium? Clijster, or Henin? I like both of them, both are great...so what I love henin, cuz you have an inexplicable crush on sombody, don't tell everybody, everybody else sux...and the rest of you, don't tell I love Henin, that henin suxs, cuz then I love henin is going to tell us till the end of our days, that we also sux, cuz we don't apreciate henin as we should

Tibor
    You're right both are great tennis players but Clijsters is always a little bit better. Maybe this changes next year
    ------------------------------
    Greetings Ben tennis4ever

Thumbs up

female henin male in his time bjorn i love bjorn borg is awsome if bjorn borg got married to henin then their kid would be a tennis god!
    Last edited by bjornborg#2; 06-22-2006 at 04:32 PM.

guys guys, we don't have to fight over to know who is the best and who is not. Its easy. Just check out the WTA rankings. Its neither clijster, henin, nor sharapova. Guess who's No.1 in women------Amelie Mueresmo. of course, clijster is jsut a few points behind

I think that Vadisova, with more experience, could easily become the best of the womens. What I think is so great about her is that she has so much more time to get used to playing with the best.

Vaidisova is rly hott. if she can improve her game she would be even hotter. but federer is the best hands down. he can beat anyone on the tour rite now. except nadal on clay. that monkey man is a beast.

Vaidisova is rly sexy

Talking

hein is much more sexier than vaidisova!!!!!!!!

ar teee Guest
    Plp Are Wrong In Here!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking out for potential information that tell me who was the best female player, I founded this forum!....WHATS WRONG WITH THE PLP IN HERE!...HENIN,HENIN,HENIN,HENIN,HENIN,HENIN,HENIN, HENIN,HENIN,HENIN!!!!
    Plp...i'm tire of hearing that name which is not even close to be the best...lets be honest, the real best player is one that haven't even been name in this "forum"...

THE LEADER, THE CHAMPION, THE ONLY BEST IS......MARIA SARAPOVA!!!

__________________________________________________ _____________

U alrright?????i mean,no i think not!!henin is way better than sharapova.ok.shes beautiful alright but still henin is still better than her.shell have definite trouble with Ms.Backhand Henin..hehehe..right people????Right!hehehe...