» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 730

0 members and 730 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi my name is william veron i badly need a sponsorship because i train 9 times a week 2 mornings 7 afternoons and my equipment run out really fast. i play many tournaments and seeded in all of them and i also do really well in them.
    Yea I need a sponsor badly
    I do the same thing William Veron dose exept for different practice times in the day. I also play many tournements and I am seeded in all. I am very fit.

Does anyone know how to get a scholarship at IMG Academy with Nick Bollettieri?

IMG sponsorship

IMG do not consider ANYONE that applies for sponsorships with them...
    They have guys going to all the major junior tournaments and if they spot you (playing in the final or holding he trophy) they might start considering you...

He)) I am Victoria... I am 14 years old.... And I want to get sponsorship on Wilson..... My ITF ranking is 278... if anybody knows how to get sponsorship please let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Viktoryia View Post
    He)) I am Victoria... I am 14 years old.... And I want to get sponsorship on Wilson..... My ITF ranking is 278... if anybody knows how to get sponsorship please let me know
    you need to produce wins first. let the results do the talking.

Coaching Sponsorship

High profile Australian Coach based at top class tennis centre in New Zealand
    giving 1 year coaching support for 2 juniors that are willing to relocate.

Coached 5 National Champions , pogram ITF tournamnents as well as open and money based events and futures, whilst you dont think of new zealand as a tennis nation has produced erokovic of late , its i good chance to improve and train and have access to a top coach, all coaching included in sponsorship.

For further info tennis12@xtra.co.nz
    and visit http://steve1959.blogspot.com/
    for further tennis news and views

pl€ease...a sponsor would change my future!

my name is omar tarek,im egyptian,im 15 years old,my current itf ranking is 1687,my current mens ranking in egypt is 45,my current 16 and under ranking is 9,my current 15 and under ranking is 1,i got 250 egyptian pounds only from two mens tournements! i really need a sponsor to let me be able to travel more and gain expirience an get more itf points and improve my ranking and get better training.i have a wilson sponsor for raquets,bags,grips,strings,and other accessories! i've played 3 times for the egyptian national team,and i play every year for my club in the local tennis league since i was 10 years old ! please help me achieve my dream! thats my email if anyone can help me get sponsor omar_tarek93@hotmail.com ! thanks !

omar, produce the results the sponsors are looking for first.

Hi...I am Andrea Ivanovic from Serbia...at our heavy competition, as you could imagine because of Ana Ivanovic, Jelena Jankovic and Novak Djokovic, I am no.15 in juniours up to 14. I am 13 now.
    I have a couch at Florida, I am member of USTA and played tournaments in US, and I really NEED SPONZORSHIP... I cant make it any further without help..If anyone would, and could help please contact me on svetlanaiv@neobee.net

thanks a lot guys!