» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 557

0 members and 557 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Unregistered Guest

Cool im a big boy now

i'm looking for sponsorship and i think head will take me on, im 6 years old and i have won all the state comps in the riverland. please please sponsor me

Unregistered Guest

Hey!!

My name is Bow. I'm from Thailand.Tennis is my life.<I love it>]
    Please sent your mail to me <My mail is bow_soul@hotmail.com>
    Make a friendship with sport.

Thumbs up Tennis and guesthouse in Paraguay

Hello all junior Player's, check out our tennis Programs

http://www.fewo-live.de/turm/chris/index.html

My wife is a former WTA player, we can help you improve for a fair price. NO scholarship but want to meet and look at your game. email us tennisreisen@gmail.com

Unregistered Guest
    You get a sponsorship by applying to the company you want a sponsorship from. Head calls their junior program "Team Elite," and what you have to do is fill out the form, for example. Just pick around the site for a while, most places will have an application.

Unregistered Guest
    hello i have a babolat racquet, bag, strings, grip and vibration dampner and i dont think i could switch to another racquet brand they just dont feel the same - id really like to be sponsored by babolat. i just wrote and email asking them how you go about getting sponsored by them but i dont know even if they will read it/write back. even a few frames and clothing would be pretty good and yeah im in australia aswell.

Unregistered Guest
    i emailed babolat and asked how you go about getting sponsored by them and this is what i got in reply;

"Your international junior ranking must be top 20 or your national ranking 1 to obtain sponsorship."

so there u go...

Unregistered Guest
    Hi i have been playing tennis since i was 4 i am currently sonscered by Wilson and get latest gear. I have not lost a match since i was 10 and i am currently 15. i have entered competitions all over the world and wilson will pay for anything. if any of you know Roger federer who is also sponsered. He is a family friend and if you want i can put in a good word if you he is who gave me my start. Please contact me at madhatter911@hotmail.com. I know how hard it can be.

_Nathan_ Guest
    My thoughts on this...

Stop worrying about getting sponsored and just play. If you are good enough eventually you will get your chance. Remember not everyone that knows how to play the game can achieve a sponsor. What you should concentrate on is doing your best, and working hard to achieve a possible college scholarship.

That's what I'm working on now and have had many offers from different state schools. I fgure I would be happy being a local pro as I am more realistic. I know I am good, however unlike many pros today. I did not grow up wearing nike tennis shoes with a racket in my hands getting lessons everyday. I am simply a quick learner and good at the game. I will go as far as I can but I don't pretend that Wilson or any company is going to offer me money to play under them. If you feel you are then why not sign up for the USTA and start getting ranked. Once you are well known I GARUNTEE that they will contact you.

Best of lucks to everyone though either way you look at it. Just keep playing, and never loose your love for the game.

I think the usa is unlike every other country in the world.. because everyone is sponsored there even if they are shit.. in australia you pretty much have to be in the top 10 in the country to have full sponsorship by a company and then it is still very hard.

Thumbs up Sponsor and Sponsorships for Tennis Players

Hi everyone, it appears that these days attaining a sponsor and sponsorship from the start throughout your tennis playing is getting tougher and tougher. But perhaps I can offer you all a little more knowledge in how to get it done, or atleast a proven and effective way to get sponsors that has been done time and time again by successful people trying this process. What it is essentially is the best known process to go after and attract sponsorships to sponsor you as a player. The level of sponsorship varies but the process is proven to work and be effective. Tennis Mates just partnered with this company that specializes in getting players and teams sponsored because the Tennis Mates website was getting so many hits, emails and interest in tennis sponsorships that we had to do something. So we partnered with a group that appears to be the best at what they do and don't quote me here, but I believe that the eBook costs $19.99 USD and the CD Rom costs $24.99 USD plus $4.50 USD Handling. You can get more details and order from our site at http://www.tennismates.com/sponsor-seeking.asp

It's basically a proven system that is a pre-packaged sponsorship proposal kit that can get you cash and equipment. You just fill in the blank spaces in a form, print it out when complete, and then submit to a list of potential sponsors. It also gives you many more tips on how to get sponsored so if you are interested in atleast learning more about the whole sponsorship business and process come check out, "6 things a sponsor (advertiser) wants to hear" by Phil Veldheer at http://www.tennismates.com/sponsor-s..._wants_to_hear

Good luck, and I wish the very best in your tennis play!

-SB
    Scott Bruno
    Inventor - Tennis Mates
    http://www.tennismates.com

comments@tennismates.com

QUOTE: "I wish unto my opponent much love."

i know that to be sponsored by head youhave to be in the top 300 in the nation, or top 25 in your section, hope that helped

i really want me dreams to come true for once!

hi iam 14 and i live in canada. i really want to find a sponsor!! i play all the time with my brother and i take lessons at the local tennis club .....but i want more then just a local tennis club! i really want to make it big someday..dosnt everyone have that dream?...... if anyone has any suggestions or ideas i would really like to hear them please send me a private message.

thank you
    Last edited by luvs-tennis; 06-12-2006 at 08:11 PM.

tennisfreak#12 Guest
    what web site do u go to to get sponsored

Sugumarn Guest

sponsorship

hai iam Sona, iam doing MCA(software engineering)3rd year student.
    iam a university player & state level player.
    iam ready to play a tournament, anywhere in India. is any body interested in sponsorship giving for me,send me mail
    Email:sona_blue5@yahoo.com

Looking for Sponsor

Hello, my name is Kirill Sinitsyn I am 19 years old. I have been playing tennis since the age of 4. I was born in Moscow Russia, but currently live in Toronto Canada. In Canada I was ranked number 3 in the Country U18 Boys. Right now I'm making a transition to professional tennis and in need of a sponsor to help with funding. So far I have played 16 Future tournaments and acumulated 1 ATP point in singles and 1 in doubles. I have played different tournaments in countries such as, Mexico, Venezuela, United States and Canada. If you are interested in helping me out, please visit my webpage www.kirillsinitsyn.ca
    or email me at kirill@kirillsinitsyn.ca

Thank You
    Last edited by Kirill; 05-20-2007 at 08:40 PM.