» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 552

0 members and 552 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi girls and boys.

I'm a 16 years old boy from Yugoslavia. I'm the fifth in my country. I have more than 50 cups. I'm also a good student. I want to study and to play tennis in the USA. Here in my country I can not improve my play. First of all, i have no trainer. unfortunately he died. last year. I live in a small city. I play with amateurs. But look, I'm the fifth on the rank list.

Sorry for this very late reply. I have just registered here and found your note. In case you are still looking for some help please contact me at samuel.harminc@gmx.net, I was born in Yugoslavia too, have plenty of international coaching experience, and my own tennis facility. So if you need something please let me know.

if you want to play here in the US, you need to apply as foreign exchange students. i'm an assistant coach at a local high school here in vancouver, WA. we had a brand new high school open here last september and we practically lost all our top players because of the boundary rule. we are currently in a rebuilding phase but we can always use a couple of heavy hitters to come in and help build a competitive team. if you are able to complete the requirements for foreign exchange students, we will do our part here to help you be sucessful and possibly get you into a college team down the road. come and go to school here while playing tennis at the same time? sounds neat but it does take work.
    Last edited by junbug; 04-06-2008 at 08:52 PM. Reason: too short.

I am ranked 2 in uk and sponsord by babolat because a babolat scout saw me at a tennis tournement so look out fo scouts they are there

Alien Brand tennis strings is giving out string sponsorships to juniors - pretty easy. There is a form on their website http://www.alientennisstrings.com