» Stats

Members: 14,113
Threads: 4,832
Top Poster: LictGaftutima (14,409)
Welcome to our newest member, BXMK

» Online Users: 38

3 members and 35 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 601, 08-31-2009 at 08:36 PM.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    sail_blazer Guest

forehand issue ...

i have had troubles with low balls. For example, my practice partner hits the ball deep and low and its impossible to me to hit a good shot with my forehand doing this. i use a Eastern Grip (extreme eastern thats near Semi-western) Help? its really frustrating.

Hey Sail Blazer,

You use a grip that is the worst for low balls. With that type of grip there is only a couple of solutions and I hate to say it you may not like them.
    You really have to get under the ball You have a couple of ways of doing this. You can do it the right way and bend your knees to get your raquet under that ball or at least at the same height of the ball. Or you can do it with your arm getting under the ball but keep in mind that to get the raquet that low you are going to have to bend something and this will create problems later on. You will lose your timing when you get tired and that will create a problem for you. If you want go to my website
    and send me a video of what you are doing and I will send you a video of what I am talking about.

Good luck and I hope that helps

I agree with caraecorcho. I use an extreme western grip and I'm 6 feet tall - low balls is difficult to return without enough bend on your knees to make the right contact. Try to practice bending lower and use an open or semi open stance. If its still difficult hit it on the rise or wait for the ball to get some height and just go for it. If your still having difficulty, I hate to say this but, try a different grip. I played around with different grips because of frustration.haha, but try which works for you

Keep on practicing =)

Mike

If you know how to slice, you can always slice the really low balls.

Low balls....

You can slice, as said, taking the ball early out in front.
    You can also whip around the outside of the ball, imparting sidespin as much as topspin, for a "twist" effect, but you need major swingspeed and a propensity to hit with heavy topspin.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeD View Post
    You can slice, as said, taking the ball early out in front.
    You can also whip around the outside of the ball, imparting sidespin as much as topspin, for a "twist" effect, but you need major swingspeed and a propensity to hit with heavy topspin.
    Lee how's it going with the dry walls

hey Dozu!.....
    Gotta still insulate and rock, tape, sand, prime, and paint about 26 walls, 4 ceilings, add 4 interior doors, 1,100 feet of engineered flooring, build 2 decks, design and execute a garden around 3 sides of the house, and I"m done ...
    As for half volleys from the baseline, I notice that I win more points by blocking the ball back low and firm, very little spin, than trying to make anythng happen off those shin high shots.

Hi,
    I want To join This Community to upgrade the skills and the techniques.

to better knowledge of the forehand issue can take the help of Milli's split methods.you can also take tennis coach certification from their split methods.METHOD THAT DARES TO GIVE MULTI MONEY BACK GUARANTEES METHOD IS COMPATIBLE WITH ALL TEACHING STILES
    Last edited by dennish; 01-02-2014 at 04:35 AM. Reason: currection

Buy Phenytoin Online - Buy Phenytoin Cheap

[center] [url=http://goconnection.info/?phenytoin]>>>>BUY PHENYTOIN NOW

guiseppe zanotti LictGaftutimaCQ LictGaftutima

: High-Top Sneakers - Giuseppe Zanotti Homme, Giuseppe Zanotti Femme, ecommerce, open source, shop, online shoppingGiuseppe Zanotti Sneakers Pas Cher Soldes,chaussure giuseppe . zanotti sorkine zanotti pas cher,giuseppe zanotti homme,giuseppe zanotti sneakers. blog | .Chaussures Giuseppe Zanotti - Chaussures Giuseppe Zanotti . Giuseppe Zanotti Magasin - Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers,Zanotti pas cher,2013 Nouveau Chaussures Giuseppe Zanotti pas cher Soldes,75% OFFGiuseppe Zanotti Basket Femme Pas Cher | Basket Homme . Sneakers Giuseppe Zanotti Paris | Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers . chaussure giuseppe zanotti Giuseppe Zanotti High-Top Sneakers : Giuseppe zanotti . Zanotti pas cher - Chaussures - comparer les prix avec . zanotti giuseppe Find best value and selection for your CHAUSSURES GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI search on eBay. World's leading marketplace.Chaussures Giuseppe Zanotti Femme - Videdressing, le 1er vide .

zanotti sorkine LictGaftutimaCQ LictGaftutima

Achetez Giuseppe Zanotti chaussures griffées pour hommes en ligne chez SSENSE. Découvrez notre sélection Giuseppe Zanotti dès maintenant.Chaussure Giuseppe Zanotti France chaussure giuseppe zanotti Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers, Giuseppe Zanotti Pas Cher, Chaussures Giuseppe Zanotti, Giuseppe Zanotti Femme, Giuseppe Zanotti Soldes, Giuseppe Zanotti ChaussuresTongs femme GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI DESIGN pas cher - Acheter vos . Zanotti pas cher - Acheter au meilleur prix Zanotti Chaussures avec LeGuide.comChaussures Giuseppe Zanotti Pas Cher, Basket Giuseppe Zanotti . Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes - Women's Designers - Farfetch chaussures giuseppe zanotti Acheter en ligne les articles signés Giuseppe Zanotti Design. Choisissez votre vêtement idéal parmi notre vaste sélection d'articles et acheter en ligne .Giuseppe Zanotti pour hommes | Zanotti chaussures de marque . Fashion Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers, High Top Sneaker & Sneakers Low Top. Chaussures Giuseppe Zanotti Pas Cher. |Giuseppe Zanotti – Produits et promos jusqu’à - 66 % . giuseppe zanotti paris Nous voudrions effectuer une description ici mais le site que vous consultez ne nous en laisse pas la possibilité.Boutique officielle de Giuseppe Zanotti Pas Cher, Giuseppe .

sneakers zanotti LictGaftutimaCQ LictGaftutima

Profitez des soldes d'été 2014 du 25 juin au 29 juillet 2014 chez Brandalley. Des milliers d'articles chaussures femme femme à petit prix. Livraison chez vous en .soldes Printemps-Été 2014 Archives - La Chaussure et Les Femmes giuseppe zanotti sneakers men Soldes Chaussures Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers Python Print Zip Homme - Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers HommeGiuseppe Zanotti Sneakers & Chaussures Pas Cher Soldes Paris Achetez Giuseppe Zanotti chaussures de sport pour hommes en ligne chez SSENSE. Découvrez notre sélection de chaussures Giuseppe Zanotti dès maintenant.Chaussures Giuseppe Zanotti : tout Giuseppe Zanotti sur Sarenza giuseppe zanotti sneakers | Basket Homme Giuseppe Zanotti . zanotti sorkine Giuseppe Zanotti Online Shop sur STYLIGHT | Large choix parmis les articles Giuseppe Zanotti & de nombreuses soldes jusqu'à -50%.Giuseppe Zanotti – Produits et promos jusqu’à - 66 % . Giuseppe Zanotti (né en 1958 à San Mauro Pascoli, en Émilie-Romagne) est un créateur italien de chaussures de luxe ayant plusieurs boutiques à Paris et dans le .GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI - Vestiaire Collective - Dépôt vente de . chaussures giuseppe zanotti chaussure giuseppe zanotti homme femme pas cher,60% de réduction. chaussure giuseppe zanotti homme femme pas cher,60% de réduction. Troisièmement, rester en charge .Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers Femme Pas Cher Sandales,Giuseppe .

sneakers giuseppe zanotti LictGaftutimaCQ LictGaftutima

Bienvenue sur Giuseppe Zanotti, magasiner Giuseppe Zanotti sneakers, boots, Flats et plus, livraison gratuite dans le monde entier.Chaussures, giuseppe-zanotti, myprestigium zanotti giuseppe Découvrez la dernière collection de chaussures pour femme Giuseppe Zanotti des plus grandes boutiques - toutes au même endroit, sur ShopStyle France.Zanoti Paris - Numéro de téléphone et adresse - Annuaire . Giuseppe Zanotti sur Zalando | Large choix + Livraison sans frais & Hotline gratuite au 0800 400 450. Commandez maintenant Giuseppe Zanotti sur Zalando!Giuseppe Zanotti | Shop Giuseppe Zanotti en ligne | ZALANDO Acheter en ligne les articles signés Giuseppe Zanotti Design. Choisissez votre vêtement idéal parmi notre vaste sélection d'articles et acheter en ligne .Meek Mill Shows Off Giuseppe Zanotti Homme Double Gold Plate . sneakers zanotti Giuseppe Zanotti - Videdressing, le 1er vide dressing . william Zanotti - France | LinkedIn zanotti Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers Pas Cher Soldes Paris Homme&Femme Boutique Giuseppe Zanotti Collection Automne-Hiver – Giuseppe Zanotti sneakers pas cher à des prix .sneakers giuseppe zanotti | Basket Homme Giuseppe Zanotti .

giuseppe zanotti sneakers men LictGaftutimaCQ LictGaftutima

giuseppe zanotti homme,zanotti homme pas cher,zanotti femme pas cher,Synthèse consomm?de la conscience de la conception et la qualit?de conception Giuseppe ZanottiGiuseppe Zanotti Design Online Store - Home chaussure giuseppe zanotti Vous cherchez des chaussures Giuseppe Zanotti ? Achetez la collection Giuseppe Zanotti chaussures femme, sneakers et sandales sur Forzieri.com. Découvrez chaussures .CHAUSSURES GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI | eBay - Produits électroniques . Giuseppe Zanotti | Zanotti Shoes | ShopSavannahs.com . Giuseppe Zanotti Soldes 2013 | Giuseppe Zanotti Pas Cher Soldes en ligne.Giuseppe Zanotti France Pas Cher,Chaussures Giuseppe Zanotti . zanotti sneakers Vous cherchez des chaussures Giuseppe Zanotti homme ? Achetez en ligne la collection Giuseppe Zanotti chaussures, sneakers et baskets pour homme sur la boutique .Chaussures Giuseppe Zanotti homme - le meilleur de la . ROUTAGE-EN-LIGNE.COM est un service sur Internet permettant aux éditeurs de presse et associations de réaliser la préparation de leurs envois postaux (Routage .Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers,Giuseppe Zanotti Pas Cher Soldes Paris chaussure zanotti Sarenza distributeur officiel de Giuseppe Zanotti. Découvrez un large choix de chaussures Giuseppe Zanotti. Livraison et retour toujours gratuits !Giuseppe Zanotti Design - Femme's Designer Clothing & Fashion .