» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 506

0 members and 506 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: hiv

james owo Guest

hiv

was watching the news and in one of the tabloids , they printed a tennus player had aids. Can anyone enlighten me

Zylon360 Guest
    first mistake was watching/reading tabloids. These articles are almost always off the mark. It could be someone who plays tennis is reported to be infected with the HIV virus which does not mean that the player has in fact AIDS. This is a latter stage and can in some never surface even though that individual is infected with HIV. Now, onto the rest of your question. I cannot enlighten you as to who they were speaking of as I don't pay attention to those things.

Besides, there have been pro-athletes before with HIV and AIDS (Darryl Strawberry for one) and it just is part of life. Go verify your facts before comming here and spreading hearsay and gossip

james owo Guest
    i am not spreading rumours, am simply concerned as a gay man, please do not direct negative energy towards me, we live in a free country, if the story is not true thank god, but if it its true i hope the person has all the help he or she needs

Zylon360 Guest
    what? You seriously need to slow down and re-read my reply. I implied nothing of your freedoms as a citizen of the US, and I further did not imply anything about your sexual preferences. I simply said "Check the facts, Jack". Don't even begin to cop an attitude here on this message board with someone you know nothing about. Save that for immature game boards I happen upon from time to time. For future reference, read the reply in question from all angles of interpretation. Once again, you jumped the gun. I feel sorry for you in a way. This board is about tennis, so I will stop my reply, but for next time, be a bit more understanding or don't bother cause you are not impressing anyone with your attempted fury!
    Last edited by Zylon360; 04-22-2004 at 09:51 PM.