» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 517

0 members and 517 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Mercedes-Benz play of the week

Hi people. This is my first real participation and I hope you enjoy it.

I really recommend you to visit www.atptennis.com and check out Mercedes-Benz play of the week. These clips are very interesting and you can learn much from them.
    When you take a close look at each of them you will discover many helpful skills and strategies that may help you at your game. For me, I loved the following in each of them and what is written here is my own opinion

1-Fernando Gonzalez 8th of April: In this rally both player players were good and did a great effort.. Although, Gonzalez won the point, Coria is the one who played better especially at second and the third balls. Look at the his fast reaction and the amount of run he did. I couldn't believe that he could hit back these balls.

2-Vince Spadea 15th of April: The best thing in this really is the powerful on the line two handed back handed from Roddick. It was a surprise for Spedea but the easy volley from Roddick made it very easy for Spedea to won the point

3-Rafael Nadal 22nd of April: Nadal played very well in both at the far court and also at the net. The last ball wasn't too difficult but it was a matter of guess.

4-Marat Safin 29th of April: this game shows us a perfect open forehand and volley. I don't thing that any player can do such a play. The slide shot is very beautiful and impossible to reply.

any one has downloaded any of them. just tell me what u liked in any

In this week play of the week. an easy poing won by Schuettler but at the same time it was Moya's wrong to give him such easy ball. When Schuettler steped forwared near the net, Moya shouldn't give him a cetrlized weak ball. Any way, the slant step by Schuettler didn't give Moay many choices and it was a good techiniqe

remeber " winning is not by winning point, is by not loosing poingts"

David_Nalbandian in this week play of the week did two beautifu shots: the first one was that he put it very up to split the other guy. and the other is when he droped easily the pre last shot changing the diffence into attack.
    very good thinking ...............................

20/5/2004

Hi all of you. I am sorry am late this time.

For this play of the week, the Russian player showed that a winner shot doesn't have to be very powerful. Taking a look at the rally, It was between the tow players with a minoer advantage for the German player. However, the smart choos of the shot made the point go easily to Mikhail.

thank you for reading this but I hope you tell me your opinion at least ......
    thank you

RiosFan Guest
    I have got the one from González against Coria, if you want to contact me: ghercam@hotmail.com

good,

You rally have one of the best , I actually keep a complete collectin of all the playes of the week, but I stopped writing b/c no one is replaying so I thought no one is interested.

I can help u if u want , mohd_w50@hotmail.com