» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 754

0 members and 754 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Please help me achieve my dream!!

I am an extremely hard-working Iranian/American tennis player who is looking for any financial assistance. I currently have no ranking due to a lack of funding. I live with a single mom because my father passed away and even though my moms a harvard graduate, she doesnt get the salary she needs to help me become who I want to become. I dont have the opportunities that so many other juniors recieve and so I have no way of bettering myself and playing to the best of my ability. If anyone knows how I can get a sponsorship, please let me know. I will not be a disappointment to anyone. Thanks

Give me a little more info about yourself, What is your ranking? where are you training now? What kind of assistance you are looking for?

I am 14 and i am ranked 35 in USTA Norcal and part of the reason is because i dont play enough tournaments. Nationals are too expensive. I train at the CITA tennis academy but thats only once or twice a week. I just need more assistance for training and going to tournaments. I dont know if you know the eslami sisters but they have been getting sponsored by so many brands and have gotten a full scholarship to bolleteri without a good ranking. I am trying to at least get some assistance through like some sponsored training or something. Thanks

my name is eric steiert im 20 yrs old looking for a sponcer .....i dnt really have the support from anyone to become good so i tend to try solo.... i took 1st place in tulsa oklahoma doubles...i serve up to 125 mph ... and just looking for some help and training to reach my life dream.... willing to do whatever it takes my e-mail is importkid34@hotmail.com