» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 535

0 members and 535 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: New Shoes

Exclamation New Shoes

I just updated my tennies - am Styling and wanting to reclaim the Mojo

Ready to remind Wimbledon <umm, err, ahh...Wilmington...> who I am and what I can do! [okay, perhaps a little over-dramatized, but I've been "playing" since I was 12! (that was at least a few years ago)]. When I attended college here [UNC-W], I was referred to as the "Raquet Ball Queen" by the tennis team dudes who flattered me just enough to engage me in their self-serving [sincere, but pun intended] impromptu practice sessions. My on-campus apartment overlooked center court, so I could just step onto my patio and "game" would find me! For a season there, I was playing both RB and tennis almost every day! Those were the days...

Since then and most recently I've looked for tennis walls because they are the otherwise "easy" tennis date alternative [and so reminiscent of the RB days - hard to beat that double-time workout], but not enough tennis walls in this town for all of us counter-dependents! So now I'm hoping to meet well-matched opponents to break a sweat with...get re-socialized and all that jazz.

Loretta V

AKA "LoV"

Welcome to tennisw.com! We're glad to have you join us and hope you enjoy your time spent on the site. Be sure to check out our Tennis Mates forum as in there you might be able to find some well-matched opponents.
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com