» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 739

0 members and 739 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
    acjjp Guest

Back After 12 years

I stopped playing tennis 12 years ago after high school. I was first seed at my school the whole time I played. Practiced everyday from the time I was 11 till I quit after school. I always had scouts watching and got a few offers to some o.k. schools. Then I got hired right out of school at an automobile factory. Made everyone mad. Money was good and married my high school girlfriend. I guess I forgot about tennis. Now I'm back. I'm a photographer now. I can make more time to play now. I just need some help choosing some new rackets. Any suggestions? I used to play with Donnays. The old orange and black ones.

Welcome to tennisw.com and welcome back to the game of tennis! I see you also posted in the Tennis Equipment forum here. You'll probably get a few good suggestions with your search.
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com

racket

I have alway prefered babolat and i am on too world class points(if u knw what they are). anyway it depends what price range and what ur looking for i can suggest quite a few good raquets i will tell u a few and i am sure u can reaserch the racket. I play with areo prodrive cortex the 1 nadal uses. I ur gonna get a new racket i would suggest
    Baolat
    wilson
    head
    prince
    either one of them i think is a good slection and a well named racket so get picking and rem to do reserch before buying etc