» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 664

0 members and 664 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: Wilson N-code

Jarrod17 Guest

Question Wilson N-code

Hello this is my first post and i'm not sure if this subject has been spoke of before but i just had some questions about the rackets before i went and bought them. I currently play with the Surge X pro staff and i heard that one of the n-code's was similar to the make and performance of the rackets. So if anyone has any facts or opinions on these rackets please reply.

Also if anyone would like to talk about tennis on aol or email please reply. I'm 17, I will be a Junior in high school and the #1 player on are varsity tennis team. I also play USTA tounements during the summer.

cuddy15 Guest
    hey there, im 15 and in the top two girls in my age group in Ireland, i play itf tournaments.
    Wilson are giving me racquets that are called ncode nsix-one 95 racquet. It is supposed to be very similar to the wilson prostaff 6.1
    write back

I tested out the ncode six 103, the equivalent to my racket. It does feel a bit sturdier but I seem to lose some of the feel in my H6 103. I could definately get used to it after a while though. Definately not worth the extra money if you ask me.

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cuddy15
    hey there, im 15 and in the top two girls in my age group in Ireland, i play itf tournaments.
    Wilson are giving me racquets that are called ncode nsix-one 95 racquet. It is supposed to be very similar to the wilson prostaff 6.1
    write back
    hi can you sell me one racquet please??? (elvivaracho@yahoo.com)