» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 516

0 members and 516 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

View Poll Results: Who Will Win the US Open 2007 Men's Final?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roger Federer

15 75.00%
  • Novak Djokovic

5 25.00%

US Open 2007 - Men's Final

Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic will meet tomorrow, September 9th, from 4:00PM to 7:00PM EST (GMT-5) to determine who will be the Men's champion for the 2007 US Open.

Let's see if we can predict the winner of the Men's Final as well. Please vote in the poll and feel free to post any related comments to this thread if you would like to do so.

I think Federer will take it, no doubt. But, you never know - there could always be an upset.
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com

i just voted for nole but i know roger will win it. heart over mind, baby!

Nole is unpredictable

Federer may stand better chances, but if Nole is enhanced by the evnent... Anything can happen. So, my vote goes to him.
    Napred Nole!

Fed will revenge Montreal.

Novak's time will come; just not tomorrow

Federer is going to win. It is going to be the revenge of Montreal. It is going to be a long game to 4 or 5 sets

Exclamation Novak Could Be The One To Put End On Roger's Career?

I Have A Strong Feeling That Roger's Reign Is About To End, Novak Is The One To Cut It. It Was Proven In Montreal, Roger Wasn't Able To Do More Than To Succomb To Novak.

Thumbs up Just Wait And See

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreatheart View Post
    Novak's time will come; just not tomorrow
    IT IS STILL EARLY TO CONCLUDE, THE RIGHT TIME IS JUST AFTER THE MATCH. LET US SE WHAT THE TWO CAN DO TO WIN AND SHOW THE WORLD THAT THERE IS NOW A NEW TENNIS GREAT..... THE NAME IS NOVAK DJOKOVIC.

Novakkkkkkkkkk

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic will meet tomorrow, September 9th, from 4:00PM to 7:00PM EST (GMT-5) to determine who will be the Men's champion for the 2007 US Open.

Let's see if we can predict the winner of the Men's Final as well. Please vote in the poll and feel free to post any related comments to this thread if you would like to do so.

I think Federer will take it, no doubt. But, you never know - there could always be an upset.
    PREDICT IS NOT FOR US, WE CAN JUST GUESS OR TELL WHO WE WANT TO WIN. I WANT TO SAY THAT NOVAK HAS THE CAPACITY TO BEAT ROGER AGAIN, AS HE DID IN MONTREAL. I WANT NOVAK TO WIN. I AM TIRED OF ROGER'S GRACELESS STYLE. HE IS SO BLAND. NO CHARM. DOES NOT EXCITE ME WITH HIS SATYLE. NO COMEON TO THE FANS
    Last edited by PABLOMARTE; 09-09-2007 at 11:02 AM. Reason: SPELLING

I have a feeling Federer will win, even though Djokovic is a very promising newer player. He is really good and I think he will make a very big impression. I like both players. Both have a great respect for the game.
    "Success is a journey, not a destination. Have faith in your ability."

--Bruce Lee

http://www.cafepress.com/igotworms

Federer vs Djokovic

It should be a very tough match.Though Djokovic hits hard & has whip-like groundstrokes, Federer has greater variety of shots. Djokovic beat Federer in a final last month, but the grand slam final for him would be a new & a more difficult occasion, than for Federer.If Djokovic is & stays fit,I think it would be a great match.It won't be a straight setter.

Federer vs Djokovic

I feel it to be 52:48 in favour of Federer.

7-6,7-6,6-4 Game set and match.

Federer wins 2.4 million dollars.

Djokavic had many chances in the match to be up 2 sets against Federer but couldn't pull it off. It was really close and if Djokavic played a little better, he would be the US Open champion. He is still young though so he has tons of time to win slams and more tournaments. He is 20 now, and already 3 in the world. I think we're looking at the next Federer.