» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 726

0 members and 726 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: its too late ?

Question its too late ?

im 13 years old its too late for start playing tennis. im in good shape but i dont know if its too late

it's never too late to start tennis. as long as you have good training and keep in shape, nothing hard work won't fix.

Quote Originally Posted by andymashafan16 View Post
    im 13 years old its too late for start playing tennis. im in good shape but i dont know if its too late
    Too late for what? To be a pro? Well, if that's your goal youve got some catching up to do. But it's never too late to learn and play the beautiful game of tennis. One of the guys at our club just took up the game 3 years ago at the age of 73! He plays every day and his passion is an inspiration. Go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by andymashafan16 View Post
    With Oscar Wegner's Modern Tennis Methodology tennis is one of the easiest sports to learn. Check out his website at www.tennisteacher.com to read about beginner tennis instruction, then try to find a certified MTM tennis instructor in your area. It's never too late to start enjoying tennis!

Too late ? Its never too late. As one of the members mentioned, " To be a pro? Well, if that's your goal youve got some catching up to do. " I agree. But, you can also use tennis to achieve a scholorship for college and play collegiate college. There have been quite of few pros that went through college tennis before turning pro. There are alot of benefits in any sport ( exercise, heath, enjoyment, etc...... ). Just make sure you're doing it cause you love the game of tennis.