» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 376

0 members and 376 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Looking for a partner in Bangkok

I currently live in Bangkok and am looking for a hitting partner. I am 52 years old and play to a very good standard. I am just coming back from an injury sustained 7 months ago.I live in the Sukhumvit area and am available to hit at any time but my preference would be during daylight hours unless the court has a good lighting system.Hoping to hear from someone.

Welcome to tennisw.com! We're glad to have you join us and hope you enjoy your time spent here. I see you've already posted messages in our Tennis Mates section, that's the right place to be looking for hitting partners on the site.
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com

Hi I live in Bangkok too, and am looking for a tennis mate.. I am a member of Racquet Club on Suk 49, and let me know if you are interested in playing tennis..

Yasu, I am also a member of the Soi Klang. I am a solid 4.0 player. If you wanna get together and play some ball, hit me up at sales@shintangolf.com

Cheers!

hi i'm going to be in bangkok from monday to saturday i'm from italy and i would like to play at lest couple of times, when i was 20 years old i was ranked about 900 hundred in the world i'm 30 now and steel can play som good tennis i would like to play with somewone good please contact me..
    this is my first time using this web site hope it works bye and thank you

hi

Quote Originally Posted by pmullally2005@y View Post
    I currently live in Bangkok and am looking for a hitting partner. I am 52 years old and play to a very good standard. I am just coming back from an injury sustained 7 months ago.I live in the Sukhumvit area and am available to hit at any time but my preference would be during daylight hours unless the court has a good lighting system.Hoping to hear from someone.
    Hi, Love to play.

We are about the same age and level. I work in Ekkamai and there are courts near Thong Lor unless you know somewhere better. I can often get out of my work during the day.
    Martin

I'm looking for a hitting partner (approx USTA level 4.5) for 27 Jan-12 Feb; I'm glad to play anywhere in Bangkok. Royce

I am a beginner Tennis lover. I have about 3 persons play regularly at Niting Gail court (Ramindra KM 11). We play every Monday, 7-9 PM. Please join if you like.

Anothai P
    081-3305680

New in Bangkok, Looking for Hitting Partner

Hello, my name is Mark. I'm from the Philippines but regularly roving in the Asia region on work assignments. Tennis nut guaranteed. I play with both nCode 2 Tour and KFactor Tour, poly strings, 63-65 tension. Right-hander with two-handed backhand.

No idea what my level is as I've not had myself rated nor joined any club. Still playing only with hitting partners and trainors due to work schedule, but can say I can rally consistently at a minimum.

I will be temporarily relocating to Bangkok, Thailand for about a month - 19 October to 19 November. Trying to find tennis courts and hitting partners in in Sukhumvit area (staying near Soi 4) for regular sessions (probably after work hours during weekdays, and preferably mornings or late afternoons on weekends).

Anyone interested is welcome. My email is mbmjr_tmci@hotmail.com

Hi!
    I just move to BKK from Sweden I live in Sukhumvit area. I dont work so i can play anytime, both single or double. I am still not a momber of any club but i will join asap.
    kim@home.se