» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 722

0 members and 722 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Dan's Racquet Sports

Dan's Racquet Sports is moving to a new location in Simi Valley, CA! The Grand Opening will be this Saturday and Sunday, November 17th and 18th from 10AM - 5PM. The new location is 60-B Moreland Road, Simi Valley 93065 (805) 583-1077, and you can visit their website at www.racquetpro.com. Stop by for free Starbucks coffee and pastries, first come first serve. Win a ball machine, free racquet giveaway, free shoes and many more prizes and freebies! The new store features a mini-court for demoing racquets. Come in and check out all the new gear and apparel, and meet Dan and Gilbert. All racquets, all major brands - prices too low to advertize! Get your racquet strung by Gilbert the 2007 World Stringing Championship Finalist! Dan's Racquet Sports, serving the tennis community since 1992 - the low price leader in tennis equipment and apparel!
    Last edited by tennislucy; 11-16-2007 at 08:33 PM.

Dan's Racquet Sports Drawing

The drawing for all the fabulous prizes celebrating the new store grand opening of Dan's Racquet Sports in Simi Valley, CA will be held Saturday, December 15th. There is still time to enter you name in the drawing, so please stop by the store and check out all the new tennis and racquetball gear, clothing and accessories. And, be sure to be present December 15th because the lucky winner of a ball machine, racquet of your choice, Oscar Wegner's book and DVDs, tennis shoes, MTM tennis lesson certificates and much, much more might be you! .

If you don't live in the area you can still take advantage of Dan and Gilbert's low low prices by shopping online at www.racquetpro.com
    Last edited by tennislucy; 12-02-2007 at 11:26 AM.

The website appears to be offline. I just tried both racquetpro.com and the www. version and neither are working.
    TennisW.com Network Administrator
    www.TennisW.com

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    The website appears to be offline. I just tried both racquetpro.com and the www. version and neither are working.
    I checked and the website is under construction but should be up again soon. Meanwhile, you can contact the store directly at 805-583-1077. Thank you for the notification.

Exclamation help choose 1st tennis raquet for my neice!

I've been playing tennis since I was 5, and I love the game more than anything else. I still remember my first tennis racket (it was almost the same height as me!!). It was a Wilson with a wooden handle. I kept it up in the attic for sentimental value, but recently took it down to see if its still usable (I thought maybe I'd give it to my niece for Christmas). The strings are a bit yellow, and its much smaller than I remembered it (It used to look HUGE to me!!), but overall, its still a pretty good little racket! But, kinda old fashioned... so maybe I should just splurge and buy my niece a new one. Thing is, what racket shall I buy her? Kids today are so picky about brands and whats cool and what isn't.... I have always loved Wilson, but I think that Prince and Head are quite popular today. What do you guys think? I drew up a sort of little poll thing to help me decide. Whatever has the most amount of votes on it by next Friday, thats the make I'll buy my niece....I'm telling you guys, a little tennis pro in the making!! so help me choose her very first racket?! PLEASE!!! vote here:

http://www.pollsb.com/polls/poll/453...-set-and-match

I bought my 4 year old grandson a Prince Hotshot 23, but he can actually handle an adult racquet. The kiddy racquets are inexpensive (around $25.00). Let's get some other input on this interesting subject!

i'm a head guy. but i scored on a jr prince graphite for my son just last week.