» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 507

0 members and 507 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I think this is the best replacing site so far...I am going to start a cocktail party thread in the Ladies part of the Players Forum until they can create a Daniela folder!!!! I hope you will come there, it is very good...just like the 6 other message boards where eveyone is scattered..I which everyone was in the same..and I think this one is the best!!!

CD!

Re: Can you guess who I am?

Originally posted by Quattro
    Hey hey, nice to see the whole Party is still alive and kicking. Btw, I'm using the screenname that I always use when I register to a BBS. So from now on its Quattro and not Tarsius (I dont remember how I came up with that silly name anyway).

For what its worth, GO DANI!! Btw, I think the Wimbledon draws are out. I saw it flashed on Eurosport News last night. It seems Daniela is facing Marion Bartoli in the first round and might face the likes of Amanda Coetzer or Vera Zvonareva in the second round. Im going to look for the actual draw now just to be sure.

hey tarsius!
    Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever.

cd, paul and tarsius.....i pmed you
    Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever.

Hey chapel I'd use a wavey smiley but there ain't one. Anyway have you guys seen the Wimbledon draw? It looks like Daniela is sticking with Chanda Rubin for the doubles, IMO not a bad idea at all. In singles, her first round is against Marion Bartoli, who is actually getting better and could be a threat (she extended Mauresmo to three sets at Ordina). Second round could be against Shinobu Asagoe (finalist at Vienna) or a Qualifier. Should be less than a problem than Bartoli IMO. The only seed possible in the 3rd Round is Amanda Coetzer, but Francesca Schiavone is also somewhere in there and I find her really dangerous (if you ever saw how she beat Daniela at the Fed Cup last year you'd be scared too). The seeds up in her bracket for the fourth round are either Chladkova or Davenport, who is injury aside still a mighty strong contender if not an outright favorite. Thats as far as I'd like to look at it, but it does seem this draw isn't as tough as say Roland Garros. I hope she and her coach do everything they can to make it to the 2nd week. If they do I think they can. Prolly even go beyond.

Btw, can someone here contact Graham. He's supposed to be in Eastbourne and we could use his blow by blows and matched reports.

Dammit, I miss the old forum already
    I can make you feel but I can't make you think

Btw, can someone here contact Graham. He's supposed to be in Eastbourne and we could use his blow by blows and matched reports.

Dammit, I miss the old forum already
    me too... I was really when I saw the message at wtaworld today!! But it looks like this is going to turn into a very nice place as well

I sent graham an email, and I think others did so too. So he is informed about everything already and likely to bump in here as soon as he returns from Eastbourne

Good luck for tomorrow dani :bounce: Kick some ass on grass

Originally posted by chapel
    hi back! doubtie suggested this board.

kudos to doubtie :worship:

Originally posted by moogie
    kudos to doubtie :worship:
    its either this or rebecca's site.. seems like after wtaworld shut down everyone is trying to replace it...
    so i guess we'll see in a couple of days..
    Go Daniela!
    ~THE COCKTAIL PARTY LIVES ON~

The most important thing is that we stay together :bounce:

I'm off to bed, good night cocktailers :wavey:

... damn, I really miss those smileys

i miss the moving words in my signature...

and everything at wtaworld...
    Go Daniela!

okay i should stop whining.. lol

GO DANIELA!!!! COME ON DANI!!!!
    Go Daniela!

fan22 Guest
    ok guys...found you

where AM I??? I feel a little drunk/disoriented....even though I'm sober as can be

Good Luck Dani....kick Stevenson's Ass!Good Luck Dani....kick Stevenson's Ass! Good Luck Dani....kick Stevenson's Ass!Good Luck Dani....kick Stevenson's Ass!

hey everyone, kysersoze under his new disguise here. I have to agree it does feel like surfing with a hangover! everything is so new and still trying to get used to it. The one I really feel sorry for is pinky, having just made it to 1000 posts and now having to start from scratch (and Doubty, Graham & Co).

So I have a friend who is going to Wimbledon, who is a profesional sports photographer and i've asked him to take as many photos of dani as he can.

So when does dani play next?

joegerardi Guest

See guys...

I knew we shouldn't have made Graham the moderator! 2 weeks and he gets WATWorld shut down!

..Joe

PS: Good to see you all.

Joe! Kyzeroze! fan22! Paul! Doubtie! Chap! Cd! Moogie! Graham!

man feeling like its a reunion! lol

Kyzer.. um i mean Aaron.. you are going to share thos Daniela pics.. aren you..
    Go Daniela!

Re: See guys...

Originally posted by joegerardi
    I knew we shouldn't have made Graham the moderator! 2 weeks and he gets WATWorld shut down!

..Joe

PS: Good to see you all.
    he was mod but he ddint have any 'mod powers' lol he didnt even get to use them yet!

what a bust!
    Go Daniela!