» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 572

0 members and 572 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: donald young

Unregistered Guest
    Well he made $25000 since the beginning of the year, and most ya'll dont. suk it up.

Unregistered Guest
    I would just like to say that some of the comments made are really stupid and immature. Yes he is only 16, but if he has an opportunity to play in a pro tournament then why not, you only live once. As a close family friend, I have seen him really mature and grow as aplayer not only physically but mentally. Of course at his age he has work to do. At least now he knows what he is up against. This man has a God given talented and is trying to make the most of it. The people who have negative things to say are only saying them because they are jealous and rather be negative than positive. The comment about Donald only getting wildcards is because he is black is ludicrous. The man has talent, and has won one of the top slams in juniors, the Australian Open. Not only that, but he won Kalamazoo, a tournament which guarantees you a spot in the Open if you win it. No one can truly say that they would not play in a pro tournament b/c they were only 15. Stop hatin and support more. Just face reality that you'll never play like Donald or beat him. Your calling was not to play professional tennis his was.

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by i love henin
    he sucks and noone can disagree
    henin will easily beat him in straight sets
    i love henin
    Look "I love Henin," im new here, and I have seen your name in every forum, and thats not a bad thing, I am all for members contributing to the website. However, give up the #&*#@ Henin addiction!!!! She is not ecen that good, and Henin is not even her name anymore!! It is enough that ur sn is "I love Henin," you dont have to repeat it out of the blue in every single convo!!!! I am a big fan of Murray, but you dont see me constantly repeating it. I know my replies for this somment r going to be "let her do what she wants" "free will" "stop being so mean" but it is true.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Pure.Storm.Team
    Look "I love Henin," im new here, and I have seen your name in every forum, and thats not a bad thing, I am all for members contributing to the website. However, give up the #&*#@ Henin addiction!!!! She is not ecen that good, and Henin is not even her name anymore!! It is enough that ur sn is "I love Henin," you dont have to repeat it out of the blue in every single convo!!!! I am a big fan of Murray, but you dont see me constantly repeating it. I know my replies for this somment r going to be "let her do what she wants" "free will" "stop being so mean" but it is true.
    u suck
    just coz u hate henin u dont do 2 much.
    henin will beat murray any day.
    u dont keep repeatin murrays name coz u dont like him as much as i love henin
    i love henin

God God!

u suck
    just coz u hate henin u dont do 2 much.
    henin will beat murray any day.
    u dont keep repeatin murrays name coz u dont like him as much as i love henin
    i love henin
    pls, let's not make such female-male contests...it's a whole different world.

Tibor

Quote Originally Posted by Tibor
    pls, let's not make such female-male contests...it's a whole different world.

Tibor
    exactly, murray would crush henin, its a whole diff ball game, male tennis

Talking

ure scared tat henin will beat murray 6-0 6-0 anyday on any surface

I don't think he's too young. I've always been confused about the double standard in tennis. No one complains that Nicola Vaidisova is too young and she's sixteen too. Why is it that the girls are allowed to enjoy the privilege of playing on the professional circuit, but not the boys?

I don't think he's too young. I've always been confused about the double standard in tennis. No one complains that Nicola Vaidisova is too young and she's sixteen too. Why is it that the girls are allowed to enjoy the privilege of playing on the professional circuit, but not the boys?

well

you know, women's tennis was always different. A law of nature is, that women, or let's say girls are becoming mature earlyer than boys. Men are allowed to play with 16...but that's rare. Hewitt won his very first tournament with 16 on the ATP tour. Richard Gasquet played in 2002 at the French Open against Albert Costa, and put on a good fight and he was only 15...so I don't know if that answeres your question...but remember, Hingis won her first slam being 16 and 3 months old. Seles was 16 and 6 month old when she won her first. Hingis was with 16 World No. one...so Vadisova...they are very far from Seles or Hingis...

Tibor

Talking

henin would have won a grand slam if she coulod play at the age of 1

Lol

henin would have won a grand slam if she coulod play at the age of 1
    this was the most helarious remark I have ever read on a forum in my entire life. It made me laugh...but seriously...

Tibor
    Last edited by Tibor; 11-11-2005 at 03:32 PM. Reason: fogot something

Talking

im not jokin

disaster

im not jokin
    well, then this is a disaster, if you are not joking! I hope you were...

Tibor

Aha probably Henin played since she was in the belly of her mom
    ------------------------------
    Greetings Ben tennis4ever