» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 726

0 members and 726 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

I Need Financial Assistance!!!!!

Hello my name is Jermaine Benson. I am an 18 year old Tennis Player who is currently a student at Cleveland State university who is looking to make a career move and began playing futures events next year, and I am in serious need of getting funds, sponorships, or some sort of financial assistance begining for 2006 to began to play. I was wondering if anyone knows how I can go about getting money to help me pay for travel expences, and tournament fees. I am willing to do anything. PLEASE HELP ME WITH ANY FUNDS OR INFORMATION, OR ANYONE I SHOULD WRITE TO!!!! Thank You!
    Jermaine Benson

Hello my name is Dennis Rono. I am a 17 year old Tennis Player who is currently a student in High School, who is looking to make a career move and begin playing future events , and I am in serious need of getting sponorships or some sort of financial assistance. I was wondering if anyone knows how I can go about getting money to help me pay for travel expences, and tournament fees. I am willing to do anything. PLEASE HELP ME WITH ANY FUNDS OR INFORMATION, OR ANYONE I SHOULD WRITE TO!!!! Thank You!
    Dennis Rono.

hey guys i know directly from head that you have to be top 300 in the nation or top 25 in your section trust me, hope that helped