» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 730

0 members and 730 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Silvia's Legs

Silvia's Legs

What do we think about Silvia Farina Elia's legs? I personally think they're the best in women's tennis. Most women players tend to have horrible legs: fat thighs and skinny calves or just no definition, but Silvia's are gorgious (muscular without being masculine). Dementieva has also got nice ones, but they don't really compare. What do you folks think about Silvia's lovely legs or any other player's?

Talking

hein is better than anyone's legs body, face hands or anything

You're gonna hate me when I say this, but I'm not sure what you see in Henin-Hardenne. I won't be rude about her looks but I'll say you must be from the same country as her or something. Despite being in love with Justine (for some reason) can you appreciate that Silvia has got amazing legs?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Darcal
    You're gonna hate me when I say this, but I'm not sure what you see in Henin-Hardenne. I won't be rude about her looks but I'll say you must be from the same country as her or something. Despite being in love with Justine (for some reason) can you appreciate that Silvia has got amazing legs?
    hey darcal
    i really agree Silvia has one of the best legs in tennis
    and she looks awesome too
    but ive loved henin all my life and what ever i see in henin i think its the best so ill love her even if she becomes out in the first round or anything
    soory if i was rude to u
    by saying henin had better leds than silvia
    please forgive me
    but henins tennis is the best in the world and noone can deny that
    i love henin

Hi I Love Henin,

You weren't rude to me at all, I was just being sarcastic (one of my faults). I was maybe a bit harsh on Justine as to be honest I haven't seen that much of her, because I only really got more into tennis quite recently. I'll make a point of checking her out (including her legs ). Thanks for what you said about Silvia though I wouldn't say she's nice looking (facially), she's just got an awesome body in my opinion. If she could put a different head on like Wurzel Gummidge she'd be hot stuff. I suppose that was unkind really. I am also interested in actual tennis, but I chose this forum to talk about good legs etc. (I'm obsessed possibly).

Darcal

Talking

hey darcal
    thanks for forgiving me but i agree i was a bit rude to you.u werent a bit harsh on henin who ive loved all my life.when did u start seeing tennis and what sport did u follow before it?I think u should check ot henins legs and tell me how you felt as soon as possible.and i think silvia looks pretty good and if you had to exchange her her with Wurzel Gummidge shed be really hot. and i agree this forum is really awesome
    r u a boy or girl and how old r u?
    who r ur favourite mens and womens players
    write back

I started following tennis more last month at the end of the football season (I like Spanish and Italian football). I've just had a look at photos of Justine and I do like her thighs. I'm male, 32 and from England - how about you? My favourite men's player is predictably Roger Federer, because he's the complete player and a really nice guy. My second favourite is Rafael Nadal, who is a powerful new talent. My favourite women's player is Elena Dementieva, because although she's got a slow sliced serve her game is impressive (and she's gorgious). My second favourite is Mary Pierce who's a lovely person (and sexy too). Apart from Justine who is your second favourite and why?

Talking

I started following tennis more last month at the end of the football season (I like Spanish and Italian football). I've just had a look at photos of Justine and I do like her thighs. I'm male, 32 and from England - how about you? My favourite men's player is predictably Roger Federer, because he's the complete player and a really nice guy. My second favourite is Rafael Nadal, who is a powerful new talent. My favourite women's player is Elena Dementieva, because although she's got a slow sliced serve her game is impressive (and she's gorgious). My second favourite is Mary Pierce who's a lovely person (and sexy too). Apart from Justine who is your second favourite and why?
    hi darcal
    i love the epl especially man u
    i like rooney a lot and in spain owen is awesome.and i knew henin's thighs would be gorgeous.im 22 from england.my favourite womens player is roddick and hes real hot.nadal is ok.elena has many double faults.i dont think
    pierce is that sexy
    i like svetslena kusnetsova and an india sania mirza he played quite well
    and r u married?
    write back
    Last edited by i love henin; 06-27-2005 at 12:54 PM.

No I'm not married. Are you? I'm single at the moment and I like it.

Is it possible to post an image from my hard drive on the forum using the [IMG] command? I've got a nice picture of Silvia I'd like to show. Hang on, I'll try it, but it probably won't work...

Nah, oh well. There isn't a URL for it because I got it from a different forum (not tennisw.com).
    Last edited by Darcal; 06-28-2005 at 11:19 AM. Reason: syntax error

Talking

im not married
    good idea you can show me your sexiest picture of silvia

Talking

they r awesome

Talking

Have you got a nice pic or two of Justine you could show me via a link?

Talking

Have you got a nice pic or two of Justine you could show me via a link?
    ill send it 2 u in an hr or so

Talking

just try this
    its a few images of her sent by others
    www.wtnphotos.com/showgallery.php/cat/510
    just click on the image to see it in full size

write back