» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 733

0 members and 733 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeh i think Henin will win... but she is not sexy.... no way

Instead of this infantile nonsense which has got nothing to do with the original posting, why don't you idiots try to answer Sal's question? I haven't been to RG myself so I can't help her, but the official website http://www.rolandgarros.com may be of some help.

Rg 2006

I think this year is going to be a very tough year for eberybody, and Federer and Nadal are going to give their best shot again. My pic is Nadal for this year...in the women's field, well, tough to tell, I am not that sure about Heinin this year...but who knows maybe it's going to be another belgian!

Tibor

Talking henin!

Henin sexy?! No way. sexy to you coz she is a winner and you are belgian.
    Good figure though but due to physical fitness regimen needed in tenis. poorly endowed with height.
    but then you have you opinion and beauty is in hands of the beer mug holder!

As for winning the french open she has the best advantage and all my odds are on her winning.the only person who can derail her is the other belgian girl and now that is at least some sexy beauty. oh! the beer mug is now in my hands.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Tibor
    I think this year is going to be a very tough year for eberybody, and Federer and Nadal are going to give their best shot again. My pic is Nadal for this year...in the women's field, well, tough to tell, I am not that sure about Heinin this year...but who knows maybe it's going to be another belgian!

Tibor
    No,I don't think it will be another Belgian for RG 2006. Remember, Martina Hingis is back, she is slowly moving up the ranks, won recently in Rome and I am sure she will be seeded this year at Wimbledon.

hm

Sure, Martina is back, and will be seeded for Wimbledon, no doubt about that, but she has a tough line up, I think she could meat Dementieva in the 4th round and Clijsters right after that, that is going to be a quite difficult encounter...I was one of the most enthusiasts when she came back, and I think she can do well here, but I don't think she's a favourite for the title, but I really do hope she proves me wrong

C'mon Hingis

Tibor

Talking

henin will jus blow away hingis and win easily

i love henin