» Stats

Members: 14,715
Threads: 148,923
Top Poster: antoni (129,054)
Welcome to our newest member, GTruebrid

» Online Users: 67

1 members and 66 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 601, 08-31-2009 at 08:36 PM.

nexus 5 root online

As a Nexus device, it is only a matter of a few hours before, the developers succeeded in obtaining five like other Nexus devices, Nexus rooting need to unlock the bootloader5 on the Nexus. Because Nexus5 default boot loader is equipped with a lock, unlock, wipe the phone's internal storage. So, before you proceed to the root of the phone, be sure to back up your data.
    Step 1: The first thing you need to unlock the Bootloader is in your Nexus5 you can follow this step by step guide that will work on Windows as well as Mac and Linux-based computers.

Step 2: Once you unlock the boot loader, let your device boot into Android operating system. You can enter your Google credentials right away, or you've rooted the device. Now, from here SuperSU downloaded ZIP file, it's TWRP recovery http://rootnexus5.altervista.org/root-nexus-5-easily support transferred from here to the root directory Nexus5 download the internal memory of the Nexus, and transfer it to your desktop, and unlock created 'Google' folder guide procedures. Rename this file to "hammerhead.img" for simplicity purposes.

Step 3: Press the volume down + power button to restart the device into fastboot mode mode. Now, it is connected to your computer, then enter the following commands, one by one.
    FASTBOOT equipment.The above command will ensure that the equipment has been gas up your computer for testing. Mac users must be like before "./"FASTBOOT each command, for example: ./fastboot equipment.

A very good and informative article indeed . It helps me a lot to enhance my knowledge, I really like the way the writer presented his views. I hope to see more informative and useful articles in future.