» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 677

0 members and 677 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Thread: Sponsor needed

Exclamation Sponsor needed

I have a son (born 1992) who has just started his 2nd year at the Bruguera Tennis Academy in Spain. Things are getting really difficult financially and I am trying to find some sponsors.

Does anyone have any ideas? I don't even know where to begin. Thanks in advance.

Unregistered Guest
    Well usually, when you enroll a tennis player in SPAIN!, they have to be very good and could get a sponser quickly. I wouldn't want to enroll a player that is average into a school like that. I don't have a coach and im a nationally ranked player. I learned everything myself. Coaches and acedemies are for advanced players in their group.

Unhappy Sponsorships - on the slide

Hi Tennis Mom, it has been my experience that a player must be top 10 in state or roughly top 50 nationally in order to gain sponsorship these days by any large company who is willing to flip the tab for travel and so forth. I venture to guess that Sponsorships were much more lucrative and easier to get in the past however due to corporate constraints, funding needed for other marketing avenues and the unknown of whether a player will excel to the top or not makes sponsoring a player risky these days.

I am trying to set a different standard by which players will be capable perhaps of attaining smaller level sponsorships with incentives for growth via wins. I am doing this through my site at Tennis Mates however I am finding a high demand of players in need and a low amount of companies willing to venture out and sponsor these players. It is a sad reality but the truth is that if a player isn't in the top and winning a lot, and traveling to tournaments worthy of points, chances are they won't get sponsored for the purpose of paying for travel per say.

You may find lesser than sponsors, for instance where a racket company alots a player so much $$ per year to spend on their products. While this helps I understand travel to be the greatest financial hurdle. Wished I had better news.

Is this all in line with what you are experiencing? Please email me with your info and your sons info to scott@tennismates.com so atleast I have you in my database.

Thanks,

SB
    Scott Bruno
    Inventor - Tennis Mates
    http://www.tennismates.com

comments@tennismates.com

QUOTE: "I wish unto my opponent much love."

Rakesh Narang Guest

Post Narang

I want sponser for my nephew 15 year old. He has started playing Tennis from the age of 8 years old. Now he is 50 th Rank under-18 group in India. He play very aggrasive all court game.He is very talented player. If traind in properly in a world class programme, can achive the hights in pro.Tennis.

My e-mail : r-narang@india.com

Phone : 09312796552

tennismom i know for a fact that for head you have to be in the top 25 in your section or in the top 300 in the nation

how do u get a sponsor without a coach or trainer???

hi i have been playing tennis for 3 years and i have gotten very good my dad used to play he was one of the best player's in benalla which is in victoria and im better than him im in section 2 and going into section 1 soon and i am 1 the best in that section i mean in section 2 i am ranked in the top 10 i would like a sponser pls i got o a school which is ver expensive and we play tennis once a year and i got in and i just got in to the team and i won all my games 1 kid i had trouble with he was 4 games to love up and i came back and won 4 - 6 and 1 my age froup