» Stats

Members: 13,751
Threads: 3,124
Top Poster: Lawn Tennis (1,095)
Welcome to our newest member, RX48

» Online Users: 208

0 members and 208 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1,727, 02-25-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Anyone playing Top Spin for the Ps2?

I dunno if anyone here is a fan of tennis videogames or just the real thing, but I'm big on both and I've been playing top spin for ps2 for a few days now. I was highly skeptical about this game (having been burned on tennis sims before) but I have to say- I'm impressed. Yes of course- it's not like actually playing tennis. For one thing, it's a lot less sweaty . But dang, it's as close as I've found, video game wise. The finaly got the movement of the players right and they finally got player control right. As such gameplay is pretty danm fun (and highly addictive, frankly). I haven't had a chance to fiddle with too much of the fancy stuff, but i have figured out how to change players and this morning I played a game as Daniela Hantuchova (I'm secure enough in my manhood to play as a girl) that almost made me late for work. Anyhow, just a heads up, if anyone's on the fence about this game. It's a good time and I'm thinking it'll satisfy my tennis fix through the winter (whcih lasts about a billion years where I am).
    I suffer from chronic apathy, I was going to go see a docter about it, but I didn't really care.

i've read great things. i'll probably buy the game this week. my cousin used to tell me about how awesome it was on the xbox. i'm glad it's finally out for the PS2

Yeah, i waited a looooong time for top spin to hit the Ps2, but I can honestly say it was worth it. It's one of thebest tennis games i've ever played. Very realistic and very addicitive. Maybe a little TOO addictive, since ever since i got it, i've been glued to my ps2...
    I suffer from chronic apathy, I was going to go see a docter about it, but I didn't really care.

demon2 Guest

Hard to find someone to play online!

I can't seam to find someone to play during the day. I don't know for the nights and weekends but for now, there is a lack of people online. If anyone wants to play, contact me on msn : steven_16_@hotmail.com